THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
knew we would lose when Kawhi decided to take the night off. Wish I would have put some money down. Clippers were -15 before tipoff :lol:

I was just searching stuff on the pelicans on Twitter and came across this. Nature scary

Pelican-Frog-Never-Give-Up-Posters.png

The logic behind team success as a key determining factor for choosing an all-star is so flawed when one player is objectively better than another.

Bradley Beal is objectively better than two or three of the east reserves. Ask Masai Ujiri who he'd rather have on his team. See if Chad Buchanan wouldn't take a Beal-Sabonis trade and feel like he came out on top. You think the Bucks would struggle if they had Beal instead of Middleton?

Team success is just that, team success. If Jayson Tatum goes 2-16 or is a -9 on the day, he has at least 3 other guys who can pick up the slack and win the game. Who does Beal have that can do that?

At some point we have to use our eyes and know the difference between an all-star on a bad team and a looter in a riot.

Never understood why players got ink mid season. You gotta let that **** heal

his artist happy she getting publicity but I know she cringing deep down

Dig the piece though. Been wanting to get one on my leg soon. Although I’d probably go side of the thigh. Not top near my meat

All the ways they could have honored Kobe and that BS is what the league came up with for the all star game?

anyways, she ain’t lying

I could see Kobe in the club thinking bout post defense. Dude was obsessed with the game.
how people upset about ingram over booker when cp’s numbers are what they are? I assumed Chris was at like 20 8 and 8 or some ****. Looked it up and couldn’t believe it. Book should’ve definitely been in, but not over ingram. Send Chris paul home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom