THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron works out and is active year round and he has lots of ink already this ain’t nothing new to him...

RIP Mamba & Gigi
Just because it ain’t nothing new to him or that he’s a professional athlete doesn’t exclude him from how skin heals :lol: any tattoo artist will tell you to give it at least a week to finish peeling and another before exposing to moisture

doesn’t matter if it’s lebron James or a bum like me

Hes leading a three guard oriented team so ofcourse his numbers take a dip but he has them winning. Basketball is a team sport. If it was fantasy basketball all star than sure gimme the other guys but the point of the game is to win games as a team. The coaches understand that and are going to reward those who contribute to winning more so everytime. Especially when the fans are rewarding guys with huge numbers but little team success. This ain't tennis or golf.
Ok but then how do you explain Trae then if winning is a factor

Beal got a great case why he shoulda been picked but he a vet, yo should know what it is with all star voting by now...Stop crying, and go get more W’s or fans for next season , Wall aint have these problems when he was healthy

He learned the coaches don’t rock with him like that last night, probly why he in his feelings so much

Him, his girl and his agent just missed out on that contract bonus. That’s why he’s really mad. :lol:

No player or fan should be mad at any other player. They are playing their hardest every other day and the MEDIA and coaches vote them in.

Would you rather see Gobert half *** it until ASW? lol

I don't mind Gobert playing so that everyone can take a run at dunking on him. Lol

It's just jokes man

aav1lomg35e41.jpg

Shaq actually corrected himself last night on inside the nba about not speaking to Kobe since his last game, iirc he said “I don’t know why I said that...”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom