THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Kobe in the club thinking bout post defense. Dude was obsessed with the game.
how people upset about ingram over booker when cp’s numbers are what they are? I assumed Chris was at like 20 8 and 8 or some ****. Looked it up and couldn’t believe it. Book should’ve definitely been in, but not over ingram. Send Chris paul home.

What’s crazy is SGA on his same team and same position is actually averaging better numbers than him :lol: like three more PPG too.

Chris averaging 17 5 and 6......how are those all star numbers? Anyone being objective knows he shouldn’t be there.

Chris averaging 17 5 and 6......how are those all star numbers? Anyone being objective knows he shouldn’t be there.
Hes leading a three guard oriented team so ofcourse his numbers take a dip but he has them winning. Basketball is a team sport. If it was fantasy basketball all star than sure gimme the other guys but the point of the game is to win games as a team. The coaches understand that and are going to reward those who contribute to winning more so everytime. Especially when the fans are rewarding guys with huge numbers but little team success. This ain't tennis or golf.

No player or fan should be mad at any other player. They are playing their hardest every other day and the MEDIA and coaches vote them in.

Would you rather see Gobert half *** it until ASW? lol

I don't mind Gobert playing so that everyone can take a run at dunking on him. Lol

NBA just played games in France (charlotte, owned by Jordan)
new Jordan brand player - Luka (european player )
rudy (european player) making the team is a chess move by silver
Image result for stay woke gif

Hes leading a three guard oriented team so ofcourse his numbers take a dip but he has them winning. Basketball is a team sport. If it was fantasy basketball all star than sure gimme the other guys but the point of the game is to win games as a team. The coaches understand that and are going to reward those who contribute to winning more so everytime. Especially when the fans are rewarding guys with huge numbers but little team success. This ain't tennis or golf.

come on man.....be honest with yourself. If this were true, Murray would be an all star. He’s in the game because he’s a first ballot hall of famer. Booker is averaging 10 more points ahead of Paul with the same amount of assists and 1 less rebound. Paul shouldn’t be there.

Russ and James St Pierre are averaging 62 pts. Has any other pair of teammates done this?

Never understood why players got ink mid season. You gotta let that **** heal

his artist happy she getting publicity but I know she cringing deep down

Dig the piece though. Been wanting to get one on my leg soon. Although I’d probably go side of the thigh. Not top near my meat

This. I always give my pieces at least a week to two weeks to heal before I’m physically active and sweating. The exposure to possible infections got me trippin out

This. I always give my pieces at least a week to two weeks to heal before I’m physically active and sweating. The exposure to possible infections got me trippin out
Bron works out and is active year round and he has lots of ink already this ain’t nothing new to him...

RIP Mamba & Gigi

That seems like a terrible spot for a tattoo to play a basketball game with compression shorts right on top of it like 2-3 days later.

Beal got a great case why he shoulda been picked but he a vet, yo should know what it is with all star voting by now...Stop crying, and go get more W’s or fans for next season , Wall aint have these problems when he was healthy

He learned the coaches don’t rock with him like that last night, probly why he in his feelings so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom