THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coaches need to stop wearing Kobe’s with their suits. It looks goofy a Kobe pin on the lapel would be just fine

D Waiters only works if he got a regular role...The min he doesn’t get mins yo be straight wildin, thinks he should play all 48 :lol:

Only reason i wouldn't find interest in Waiters, People forget that he was playing pivotal minutes in that OKC/GS series and was doing pretty well.

thing is anybody we sign is only on the Lakers for bench minutes 15-20 a game. Waiters doesn't seem to ever want to play that role. If he was willing to do it i would gladly take him over Troy Daniels on the roster.

I had no idea Mo Harkless was from Queens.... i don't see why he wouldn't just spend the rest of this season at home & then figure out a new situation in the summer.

If I get to trash Embiid every day now I get to hype Furkan. These are the rules.
I can go back and pull numerous posts of you trashing this dude and probably saying he shouldn't even be in the league. You lost your praise priveledges

It’s wild how korkmoz went from getting his option declined and probably getting traded to buc em singing his praises
Its called hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom