THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embiid to NY is inevitable. Ya'll can have Wayne Ellington.
4A301EF6-3206-43C6-A023-1F5355AE3099.jpeg

Harden needs to make an all defense team this season for clamping himself
Last night shot 2/13 (15%) from 3 but 9/10 (90%) from inside the arc. Man is literally unstoppable but chooses to bail out the defense :smh:

I don't understand it bro.
That's the reason I can't mess with dude.

Didn’t realize how ugly it’s getting for horford in Philly. Apparently he bolted from his locker last night

Embiid told the crowd to shut the **** up after hitting a 3

Damb

curious where you got apparently he bolted from his locker last night ? havent seen that one anywhere not saying you wrong was just looking for myself and not much coming up

Embiid been playing like **** and he even knows it, said it in last nights interview its not that deep..

they 24-2 at home for a reason, they know not to upset the crowd noone likes to hear boos from home fans but when you aint playing up to your potential **** happens

Pls never lose Collins or Trae
5ED98114-44E7-4070-92F7-C690E47B310B.jpeg

yeah but did his 48 points and 13 assist really affect the game?

I don't understand it bro.
That's the reason I can't mess with dude.

part lazy, part enabled. Harden has always been somewhat lackadaisical. The front office enabled the volume 3 point shooting though. They realized how good he was at it, the points per possession it generated, and for some oddball reason decided "hey, let's just spam that". They treat this **** like a video game lol. his stepback 3 is a shot when he can get whenever, but doesn't mean it needs to be the primary offense. the first point should always be trying to get to the rim, driving and kicking etc. there are wayyyyy too many possessions where he walks up court, hits some iso moves, and puts up a jumper, and that's it. I'd prefer speed the game up, and let him iso if it resorts to that later in the shot clock.

curious where you got apparently he bolted from his locker last night ? havent seen that one anywhere not saying you wrong was just looking for myself and not much coming up

Embiid been playing like **** and he even knows it, said it in last nights interview its not that deep..

they 24-2 at home for a reason, they know not to upset the crowd noone likes to hear boos from home fans but when you aint playing up to your potential **** happens
Windhorst pod today they said horford usually talks to the media but got dressed and said nothing

Apparently him getting boo’d ain’t helping things

Windhorst pod today they said horford usually talks to the media but got dressed and said nothing

Apparently him getting boo’d ain’t helping things

sucks but just how philly is dudes are making millions outchea dropping 0 points in 30mins esp after hushing the crowd the game before LOL philly is grimey gotta adapt

but i see he is playing with a achilles injury (which did come up on injury report over weekend) but still if its bothering him that bad lets rest him abit, besides spacing for him obviously something is wrong.. its not like he aint getting open shots or getting to his favorite spots, he legit is just missing. Playing good defense though

sucks but just how philly is dudes are making millions outchea dropping 0 points in 30mins esp after hushing the crowd the game before LOL philly is grimey gotta adapt

but i see he is playing with a achilles injury (which did come up on injury report over weekend) but still if its bothering him that bad lets rest him abit, besides spacing for him obviously something is wrong.. its not like he aint getting open shots or getting to his favorite spots, he legit is just missing. Playing good defense though
Yes Jackie said he has an Achilles injury and they should announce it and sit him

I youtubed the WB dunk thinking Gobert was teabagged or something, the way Russ was talking. 🤣

'Right through his chest..' lol

the line of questioning was "have you ever had someone that tall guard you, how do you attack tall defenders".

he said, yes, AD was guarding me last week. question; "how does that change your approach?" answer: "it doesn't, i put it through his chest and put that **** in the basket"

wasn't really shots at gobert or anything about the game in particular. more of: i don't change, i'm just going to the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom