THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR Smith, Dion Waiters

**** bring back Lance Stevenson too
there was a report that lakers brass attended one of his Workouts recently

I had no idea Mo Harkless was from Queens.... i don't see why he wouldn't just spend the rest of this season at home & then figure out a new situation in the summer.
read that he said playing for the knicks was a lifelong dream of his, he might just stay.
and the knicks may even extend him ....cause knicks

I can go back and pull numerous posts of you trashing this dude and probably saying he shouldn't even be in the league. You lost your praise priveledges

Its called hypocrisy

Buddy, Furkan was trash as hell last year. Embiid was my favorite player ever next to Iverson up until this year where I’ve hated him for 90% of the season. I’m able to change my mind on players based on what they show me in the present.

86174354_3383638741664626_1612401117432381440_n.jpg

Harden needs to make an all defense team this season for clamping himself
Last night shot 2/13 (15%) from 3 but 9/10 (90%) from inside the arc. Man is literally unstoppable but chooses to bail out the defense :smh:

very frustrating watching that last night. he had a few dudes beat on the close out but decides to let them recover and took a step back 3.

Harden needs to make an all defense team this season for clamping himself
Last night shot 2/13 (15%) from 3 but 9/10 (90%) from inside the arc. Man is literally unstoppable but chooses to bail out the defense :smh:
Always been my gripe with him. He is great when he attacks the paint. Really good finisher at the rim and has an elite floater. Settles FAR too much for the stepback 3.

I wish Jaylen didn't sprain his other ankle yesterday. Probably gonna miss these next couple games before AS break.

I know Brad was probably dying to put out a lineup of his core 5 against Houston's new small ball lineup. They match up perfectly with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom