THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god....Steph gave the most PC answer possible. It’s like a Patriot player interview. Praise the team. Say your goal is a championship. Say you don’t care about individual stats.

And he’s getting praised for it :lol:
what answer would you prefer? it seems pretty genuine for him. he doesnt typically say one thing and do something different. he preaches team 1st and plays team 1st. you not bouta shade wardell my g.

That steph 1st round exit will be lovely
upload_2019-9-18_12-40-43.gif

Steph need to shut up. KD the ONLY reason he's not stuck on 1 ring now.

KD was being a whiny little b***h though. No matter how successful or how good the situation, KD can find the worst in everything and he can always find something to complain about. Imagine playing on the most efficient offense ever and still complaining about the offensive system.

We all know that in a couple of years he's gonna give another interview about how playing for Brooklyn wasn't all it was cracked up to be and how it wasn't happy in Brooklyn,etc. He's an all-time great player but he's a malcontent

Last edited:
switch steph with kd in 2016 and they not losing to the cavs.
lol, you aint been watching. who would've been the pg? who would've made the defense frantic? KD and no curry, warriors not going up 3-1 to begin with. you realize the warriors with kd and no curry arent that good? warriors with curry and no kd are much better.

most likely would've beat toronto this year and dubbed the majority of the playoffs if just klay had stayed healthy.

and to be honest, bron beat up on kevins teams FOR years. Don't gas it like now kevin got brons number. Bron not afraid of Kevin Durant. He shook on Kevin WHEN he got Curry with him.

Oof.

We tearing down Kd now. We tried told y’all KD would get no love/credit for going to GSW.
thats not why we tearing him down. its because he was in the best possible position a hooper could be in for the ultimate goal and he couldn't see past his own insecurities to enjoy and appreciate it. He let the media make him hate his decisions and question himself. He should've never cared what any of us thinks.

I don't care what Sern did for the business side of the NBA, but **** him forever for the dress code. Blatant attack on black culture if I've ever seen one

Looking back on it... I think it was the right move.

It transformed to allow the stars to use fashion as a way to boost their stock

That implies there's a correct way to "fashion". A dude telling other grown *** men to dress a certain way, when they're being paid to dribble a basketball. I don't see how anyone can be behind that. I get if some people thought the look was stupid or not their flavor, but the principle of the rule was what's so egregious.

Agreed @equality , if anything they need a dress code for this type of BS:

hqdefault.jpg

James-Harden-Suit.jpg

Dvn0267WsAIz64N.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom