THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro did you ever see the one they did with the age of the Perfects? Nothing but like 7'0, 99 everything superheroes. That one was fire and sad lol. TBron was still one of the last to survive hahaha. watch that one next. the simulations were crazy.
I read that yesterday. Pure comedy :rofl:
Link? I remember reading the article this video is based on back when it came out but I didn't know there was an opposite version

Link? I remember reading the article this video is based on back when it came out but I didn't know there was an opposite version

I'm tryna find it now. it was one of the best. it was hella emotional lolll. All the guys we know and root for got curved out the league for demigod's.

A lot of these guys are getting deals with brands that have nothing to do with basketball because of the emphasis on fashion after the dress code issue.

Pro Club & Shakka not paying guys to wear 3x tall tees.

Regardless of how you feel the end result ended up being positive for the athlete and the NBA.
I know basketball isn't that serious, but at an extreme level this logic sounds like "racism and segregation was a positive thing in the end as it led to blues, hip hop, black culture".
You can't go back and fit what's happening now to a decision that had none of the benefits for athletes in mind.

I'm tryna find it now. it was one of the best. it was hella emotional lolll. All the guys we know and root for got curved out the league for demigod's.
Remember it said one of the seasons the Heat were the only team without any Super Saiyans on the roster, still rocking with D wade and em...they went 2-82 that year :lol:

https://www.sbnation.com/2015/4/28/8500333/nba-y2k-ten-years-to-midnight

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/6/3/5772796/nba-y2k-series-finale-the-death-of-basketball

This from one of the seasons had me weak :rofl:

1ECE00EA-43EF-4B91-90E7-D94968314283.jpeg

I'm trying my hardest to find the vid now :lol:. all the demigods made our heroes look like nobodies

dam celtics really ruined IT career. what a joke of a franchise

:lol::lol::lol:
Happens every single time you simulate future seasons in 2K. Everyone else gets injured and deteriorates as the age but somehow LeBron remains in the high 90s into his late 30s and then retires. Whenever I simulate in 2K LeBron is putting up 26/7/7 until his very last season.:lol:

Shoot, if anyone could do it, it’d be LeBron :lol:

LeBron look like he drop down to 225 every summer. Probably gets up to 245-255lbs as the season goes. He doing something man

bro....this it.

I'm not crying, you're crying.

https://www.sbnation.com/2015/4/28/8500333/nba-y2k-ten-years-to-midnight

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Interestingly, the mortals who have carved their niche in this hostile NBA landscape tend to be point guards. They are a foot shorter than everyone else on the floor, but they are still there. We are still here.

LeBron James disappears at the end of the season. He does not retire. His name is not listed in the "retirements" screen, and he is not inducted to the Hall of Fame. He simple vanishes one day. We did not even get to say goodbye.

lebronretires.0.png

Last edited:
The actual gameplay has improved and that's all I cared about. Only game mode I play is team vs team or MyLeague. All the extra crap I've never been into.

Man I finally started playing park with a group of guys that aren’t idiots and I was killin. Went from like 40-80 to 120-130.

Anyone on xbox? I haven’t really played 2k20 yet. My guy is still garbage :lol:

The Immortals are granted precious few chances to exhibit their talents in a vacuum. One such instance, of course, is at the free throw line, and the other is at the draft combine. Each prospect is asked to shoot 25 moving NBA threes. Syracuse sophomore Superman Forreal hit all 25 of them.

Seven years into this experiment, a total of 360 Immortals have been drafted into the Association, and the remaining mortals of the league hold on to their roster spots with white knuckles. Several of them, such as Russell Westbrook, lead their team in scoring despite sub-standard PER.

dawg....his name is Superhuman Forreal :rofl:

Man I finally started playing park with a group of guys that aren’t idiots and I was killin. Went from like 40-80 to 120-130.

Anyone on xbox? I haven’t really played 2k20 yet. My guy is still garbage :lol:

I don't really use my created player but I'm down to run something some time. My controller headphone port is broken so I can't chat for the time being but I'll probably be getting a new one soon.
GT is WhenDuvzCry

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom