THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
russ got some big *** juicy *******

source.gif

SB Nation continues to kill it with the content. I didn’t think this would be funny...but it’s pretty damn good :lol:.

Basically, they infiltrated the next 40 nba drafts with 5’4 150lbs 40 Overall players with no potential...and ran simulations from season to season to see just how bad it would look once the real NBA guys aged out...and the game was forced to play the 40 Overall created players.

This quote made me chuckle:

-“At the ripe old age of 38, LeBron retires with a 95 Overall rating. Which is wild when you think about how 2K treats time decay for other players”

:rofl:

I sat and watched an entire hour of that

SB Nation continues to kill it with the content. I didn’t think this would be funny...but it’s pretty damn good :lol:.

Basically, they infiltrated the next 40 nba drafts with 5’4 150lbs 40 Overall players with no potential...and ran simulations from season to season to see just how bad it would look once the real NBA guys aged out...and the game was forced to play the 40 Overall created players.

-“At the ripe old age of 38, LeBron retires with a 95 Overall rating. Which is wild when you think about how 2K treats time decay for other players”

:lol::lol::lol:
Happens every single time you simulate future seasons in 2K. Everyone else gets injured and deteriorates as the age but somehow LeBron remains in the high 90s into his late 30s and then retires. Whenever I simulate in 2K LeBron is putting up 26/7/7 until his very last season.:lol:

KD ruined his career. He let the baby faced assassin come into his conference, and not only beat him but beat LeBron and win a ring in the process all before he did. Instead of using that regression in his legacy as fuel, he handicaps it even more and goes to play with Steph instead. Made a worse move than Lebron's decision honestly. History will remember KD for the coat tail riding bum that he is.

F08606C2-2358-4DCA-AC3E-46F6A47CB7B0.jpeg

Never forget

Agreed @equality , if anything they need a dress code for this type of BS:

hqdefault.jpg

James-Harden-Suit.jpg

Dvn0267WsAIz64N.jpg

A lot of these guys are getting deals with brands that have nothing to do with basketball because of the emphasis on fashion after the dress code issue.

Pro Club & Shakka not paying guys to wear 3x tall tees.

Regardless of how you feel the end result ended up being positive for the athlete and the NBA.

A lot of these guys are getting deals with brands that have nothing to do with basketball because of the emphasis on fashion after the dress code issue.

Pro Club & Shakka not paying guys to wear 3x tall tees.

Regardless of how you feel the end result ended up being positive for the athlete and the NBA.

But they’re only dressing according to whatever the latest trends set by Hip-Hop. “High fashion” is in. You’re making a correlation between where fashion is today and the dress code but the two aren’t related.

What was your takeaway lol

I thought it was hilarious but it really shows now many pointless attributes 2K has. Does online association even work yet? But there's a stat for "intangibles".... How does that even translate to the game?

Bro did you ever see the one they did with the age of the Perfects? Nothing but like 7'0, 99 everything superheroes. That one was fire and sad lol. TBron was still one of the last to survive hahaha. watch that one next. the simulations were crazy.

I thought it was hilarious but it really shows now many pointless attributes 2K has. Does online association even work yet? But there's a stat for "intangibles".... How does that even translate to the game?

A stat for intangibles? LOL wut? The word “intangible” is used in sports for things that can’t easily be measured/quantified :lol:

Bro did you ever see the one they did with the age of the Perfects? Nothing but like 7'0, 99 everything superheroes. That one was fire and sad lol. TBron was still one of the last to survive hahaha. watch that one next. the simulations were crazy.

I read that yesterday. Pure comedy :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom