THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah the annual MJ vs LeBron, vs xyz thread....now it's MJ vs Gretzky vs Brady huh?

I can't wait for the season to start.

Saw Jeanie at the Sloan Conference this year. I would pipe so hard. Saw Katie Nolan up close too and it legitimately moved

Michael Jaundice had perfect timing. The world was still corny and gullible enough to believe every myth involving jordan. “Michael Jordan once noticed a camera man take a photo of his opponent during the game. He went on to score 55 points and smiled for the camera after the final buzzer”

He was great. One of the GOATS. I’m not mad if you make him your GOAT. He’s not my GOAT. And he isn’t head and shoulders above everyone like THEY try to make us believe.
This is simply a bad take. He was a superlative basketball player and accomplishments are unmatched in the modern era. The media slurping part is true but it applies equally to Lebron. The only one in contention for GOAT who has a legitimate bone to pick with the media is Kareem.

Wardell coming to save USA Basketball. Chef Curry! Captain America!
C222B5D8-1C80-42E0-A76B-65B4957FACBB.jpeg

These aren’t bad but hoop shoes are so hard to pull off casually nowadays. I think hoop shoes (mj retros aside) are suffering from running kicks seeing a Renaissance as casual shoes

you're 100% right. And hoop shoes are missing acasual market with Adidas HUGE resurgence. So many of their most recent releases, and by recent I mean like the last 4ish years, so many can be worn casually. They're fairly low profile, some are more minimalist. From the Yeezys..to the 4d..to the yung96....Adidas is putting pressure on nike basketball shoes to either stick to the court or change to be used casually again. I only ever see jordan retros with jeans and shorts. And only up to like XV's max. Nothing really beyond that hits the mainstream, besides some 1 off's here n there.

“The Lakers had a meeting with Kawhi and they built this whole thing up for him to come to their new practice facility and he said, ‘No, you can come to my room.’ But with us he said, ‘Yes I’ll come to your house.’ When we heard that it felt like he was telling us he wants to come here.”

But but but but but Ballmer is paying off the media. Who would pick the Clippers over the Lakers.

Terrible. Looks like they're suffering from greyscale.

The 3 and the 8 are the only decent looking shoes he's had.
yup. 9s and 10s were OKAY. but those 2 were his best
the knit on this model is too weird
16s were okay too but eh

even PG got better looking kicks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom