THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.sbnation.com/2015/4/28/8500333/nba-y2k-ten-years-to-midnight

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/6/3/5772796/nba-y2k-series-finale-the-death-of-basketball

This from one of the seasons had me weak :rofl:

1ECE00EA-43EF-4B91-90E7-D94968314283.jpeg

idk how i've never seen this before, the doomsday article is hilarious

cody zeller ascending to superstardom :lol:

Michael Jaundice had perfect timing. The world was still corny and gullible enough to believe every myth involving jordan. “Michael Jordan once noticed a camera man take a photo of his opponent during the game. He went on to score 55 points and smiled for the camera after the final buzzer”

He was great. One of the GOATS. I’m not mad if you make him your GOAT. He’s not my GOAT. And he isn’t head and shoulders above everyone like THEY try to make us believe.

#StephsBetter #RevengeTour #4

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-04-11-sp-1572-story.html

By SAM MCMANIS
APRIL 11, 1989

Since switching to point guard for the Chicago Bulls, Michael Jordan has become statistic conscious. He has started checking with statisticians to see how close he is to a triple-double. He had a string of seven consecutive triple-doubles broken Friday night.

“The guys at the scorer’s desk let me know what I need,” Jordan said.

So, too, do the Bulls’ assistant coaches.

“They keep reminding me when I get back to the huddle,” Jordan said. “They say, ‘You need three more of this. You need four more of that.’ ”

Jordan is trying to win over voters for the league’s most valuable player award.

“If the way I’m playing now doesn’t convince them I’m a complete player, then I guess nothing will,” Jordan said.

To be clear, from a pure basketball perspective I don’t think Jordan is head and shoulders above Lebron, KD (yup), Kareem, and like a few others. Is probably lean Lebron tbh And I do agree 100% Jordan and the bulls benefited from the era that they played in. Basketball as a whole is better with tier 1 talent. The separation between Jordan and the next best player in his prime is solidly better than bron and say, KD or Steph. Context matters and Jordan didn’t go 6/6 in the finals against the 73 win warriors or the Heatles

But

We never do these lists omitting the resume, so if you’re including that, in totality I can’t put together an argument for anyone except Kareem as being better than Jordan. I don’t think it’s close either because whoever you pit against Jordan is falling woefully short in some area(s)

Somebody pull up that Jordan played against plumbers twitter thread.

Neo planning to take his show on the road and cook nation's now. You ain't seen gravity til you see what he does to fiba.

Damn Steve knows he’s done winning in the NBA. Gotta run back to a super team just to win again.
You love to see it.

That Rodman 30 for 30 was amazing. I feel awful for the guy. His poor kids, man smh. Dude has some crazy demons. I’m shocked he’s still with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom