THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: i was maneuvering thru traffic. Im at some cuban bakery this cuban lady at the getty museum recommended

We seen some big *** white crib my dukes was like are we in bel air? Is that uncle phils house? :lol:

Copped some bean pies too

20200214_145925.jpg
Oh damn you was out here I see. You wasn’t too far from where I stay

This Laker vs Clipper or whatever it is is getting tired on both sides. We don’t do this for any other teams. Let’s talk about Boston vs Miami or some ****. Or the upcoming All Star festivities.

Or how we haven’t heard from ahat ahat since he got to Roscoes? Y’all think the itis got him?
My dukes was roasting roscoes :lol:

Said they served us eggo toaster waffles :rofl:

She rated griddle cafe HEAVY tho. Shoutout to you and everyone that recommended it. Got free parking too, some.construction workers looked out :pimp:

Oh damn you was out here I see. You wasn’t too far from where I stay
When i travel i like to experience everything. From the touristy fancy **** to where the locals frequent. Some of the best food ive had in diff cities were in little mom.n pop type places. Also rather spend my bread with the masses than some large *** corporation/chain type place.

We were on san pedro earlier too, wild how its not far from LA live and that area. :smh:

My dukes was roasting roscoes :lol:

Said they served us eggo toaster waffles :rofl:

She rated griddle cafe HEAVY tho. Shoutout to you and everyone that recommended it. Got free parking too, some.construction workers looked out :pimp:
Yeah Roscoes is overrated as hell but you had to try it once

Glad yall enjoyed the Griddle Cafe tho

When i travel i like to experience everything. From the touristy fancy **** to where the locals frequent. Some of the best food ive had in diff cities were in little mom.n pop type places. Also rather spend my bread with the masses than some large *** corporation/chain type place.

We were on san pedro earlier too, wild how its not far from LA live and that area. :smh:
Thats LA for you. You can visit some of the biggest eateries in Downtown LA and 5 minutes later you’d be on Skid Row and seeing tents everywhere. It’s crazy tbh

You gonna hit up some taco trucks?

IDC if she 5’ 1” get my girl Katelyn in this game!

Arne gunning for his 2nd mvp. It’s in Chicago should’ve found some way to get Barack in this :nerd:

Fo sho

tay1 tay1 homie at the bean pie spot told me bout a spot called el unico? He was bigging it up, is it official?
I didn’t care for it to be honest. It was just ok

Tacos Gavilan or King Taco are the most noteworthy physical taco spots . People here mentioned King Taco and they seem to enjoy it although I think it’s just ok

It’s starting to get dark and Taco trucks will be setting up soon as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom