THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said 1-2 seed though...

But yeah, as long LeBron doesn’t miss any time the rest of the season, Lakers got the 1 seed locked.
nah he been saying lakers 4 game lead wasnt ****. He didnt take into account the wins and losses. now he moved the goal post to include number 2.

a 4 game lead isnt **** when you dont have lebron and ad

but hey the lakers do.

as you can see in the standings
DD5A58C6-E3B7-4D58-AC21-95E2DC587CD2.jpeg

The loss column is really the one too look at. The Show 5 games clear of Denver and 6 clear of the Dippers. With 29 games left that's going to be tough to make up.

The Lakers have been impressive. They will finish with the #1 seed barring any injuries. Clippers look like a 2/3 seed. We simply gave away too many games. Kawhi should have played the back to backs when PG was out.

Bucks first matchup - no Kawhi or PG

New Orleans - No Kawhi
Bulls - No Kawhi
Houston last game - no Kawhi
OKC - No kawhi
Atlanta - no Kawhi or PG. blew a big lead
Sacramento - no Kawhi

these were all winnable games that we lost because Doc, Kawhi, and Lawrence are banking on Kawhichael being Kawhichael in the playoffs

Kawichael huh?

FWIW Lebron (3 rings in 8 Finals) is closer to Magic (5 rings in 9 Finals) than Kawhi (2 rings) is to Jordan (6).

Lakers in 7

I don’t see anyone on here denying that they’re a good team. It honestly kind of goes without say that a team with LeBron James and Anthony Davis is good. There’s just disagreement about how good they are.

Relatedly, Lakers fans seem to have an equally hard time acknowledging other teams are good. Find me a post with a Lakers fan saying something good about the Clippers, Rockets, Nuggets, Celtics or Sixers. Bet it takes you a while.
The 76ers just gon coast to the finals

Literally nobody gave that defense in here.

Literally

Y'all just be flat out lying...

Just find it hard to really care about what good teams look like when they play bad teams that won't be relevant in the playoffs. What the Clips and Lakers look like against each other and the Rockets/Nuggets/Jazz is really all that matters.

Everything else is just filler. IMO.

Son been on a roll :lol:

Screenshot-20200214-182535.png

Screenshot-20200214-182513.png

You did all that research for nothing. I was speaking of what you said regarding the Clippers and the sun's. B Sox B Sox Ain't even a Clippers fan and had nothing to do with my statement.

Now you lying again. :lol:

You said nobody said that. LITERALLY.

You take everything personal in here like we talking about you personally. You don't speak for all Clippers fans and people in here that root for them. Twice you jumped the gun for nothing.

This Laker vs Clipper or whatever it is is getting tired on both sides. We don’t do this for any other teams. Let’s talk about Boston vs Miami or some ****. Or the upcoming All Star festivities.

Or how we haven’t heard from ahat ahat since he got to Roscoes? Y’all think the itis got him?

Last edited:
This Laker vs Clipper or whatever it is is getting tired on both sides. We don’t do this for any other teams. Let’s talk about Boston vs Miami or some ****. Or the upcoming All Star festivities.

Or how we haven’t heard from ahat ahat since he got to Roscoes? Y’all think the itis got him? You been banged on yet?

He did check in after Roscoe’s - said it was underwhelming or something along those lines. He’s probably finishing up his fight with HIM HIM right about now...

He did check in after Roscoe’s - said it was underwhelming or something along those lines. He’s probably finishing up his fight with HIM HIM right about now...
I agree with him there. Only been there a handful of times myself. Always thought it was overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom