THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The loss column is really the one too look at. The Show 5 games clear of Denver and 6 clear of the Dippers. With 29 games left that's going to be tough to make up.
y'all keep the HC. wouldn't matter if they face the clips anyway.

if they lose though...rawr!

Live look at B Sox B Sox
source (54).gif
Nah I’m good. Gonna have plenty money coming in from these bets with MLGA dummies.

Now you lying again. :lol:

You said nobody said that. LITERALLY.

You take everything personal in here like we talking about you personally. You don't speak for all Clippers fans and people in here that root for them. Twice you jumped the gun for nothing.
Twist it anyway you want homie. No Clippers fan here has ever said that about the suns. Period

That's how mlga gets down. Twisting words and using comments one fan made as a blanketed statement for all Clippers fans.

This Laker vs Clipper or whatever it is is getting tired on both sides. We don’t do this for any other teams. Let’s talk about Boston vs Miami or some ****. Or the upcoming All Star festivities.

Or how we haven’t heard from ahat ahat since he got to Roscoes? Y’all think the itis got him?
:lol: i was maneuvering thru traffic. Im at some cuban bakery this cuban lady at the getty museum recommended

We seen some big *** white crib my dukes was like are we in bel air? Is that uncle phils house? :lol:

Copped some bean pies too

20200214_145925.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom