THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Bron has come a long way from eating chicken strips and fries before games. Tristan was just happy someone remembered he knew Lebron.

D Rose isn’t doing the skills challenge

12EDEDF8-41D2-4555-B492-BB93A848B5FE.png

So this is wrong?

Anthony Davis said if Team LeBron teammate Kawhi Leonard had joined the Lakers, they would have been feared. “But I want to say I think he just made the league interesting. He made the league fun. And that’s the great thing about sports: You never know what’s gonna happen.”

renderTimingPixel.png

Never realized how big a ball fan my aunt is.

She was dropping all types of kobe facts and stats on me. This womans like 70 from the middle east :lol:

She goes i was happy you guys won the chip. That guy with the braids that never smiles helped you guys win. Now hes here with us in LA :rofl: :rofl:

I think they give it to dwight as well

betting he wears a kobe jersey and does the east bay funk dunk

they should just discontinue the skills challenge and play a mini 3 on 3 tournament. call it legacy challenge 4 teams. each team has one current nba player, one legend, and 1 wnba player or dleague player. all shots count as 2 points. first to 16 points wins. half court

Anthony Davis said if Team LeBron teammate Kawhi Leonard had joined the Lakers, they would have been feared. “But I want to say I think he just made the league interesting. He made the league fun. And that’s the great thing about sports: You never know what’s gonna happen.”

renderTimingPixel.png
he wouldnt have even had to worry about load management he could have took halfthe year off if he joined the lakers 😂 but nah he just wanted to be a sneaky little prick. Instead we were left with washed *** green lol

he wouldnt have even had to worry about load management he could have took halfthe year off if he joined the lakers 😂 but nah he just wanted to be a sneaky little prick. Instead we were left with washed *** green lol
Man could have played 10 games and came back and won FMVP :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom