THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s seemed to mature a bit over the last year. Plus he hates LeBron most of the time as much as we do too so I salute him on his stance with that.

exactly what kind of stance is that? how can you want your team to win when you hate the best player on the team? that dont eem make sense

Levine shouldn’t have answered that question like that. If I were Bulls fans, I’d be upset

what could’ve been if we got the number one pick
C7FFC081-8F3D-425C-BC1B-0A4D7FD69DD5.jpeg

still very happy with our situation though no complaints

those 3s looks good right there.

You guys really think LaVine is a championship caliber player? He’s a hooper don’t get me wrong and his offensive skill set is upper tier but he’s such a negative at defense idk.

Levine shouldn’t have answered that question like that. If I were Bulls fans, I’d be upset

Yeah he legit just said he wanted to play with the Lakers or Sixers on national television :lol: zero dambs given. Even talked about what kind of point guard he wants to play with just throwing Coby White in the dumpster.

You guys really think LaVine is a championship caliber player? He’s a hooper don’t get me wrong and his offensive skill set is upper tier but he’s such a negative at defense idk.

To be honest I’ve said it before but I think he doesn’t play winning basketball. But he also has played on nothing but bad teams so I can’t really judge that too much. If he was the third or even fourth option somewhere he could be a huge addition to a championship contender though as long as he puts more focus in on defense.

I'd want him to be my 4th option. And would ideally want to have 2 solid defensive wings alongside him.

Yeah he legit just said he wanted to play with the Lakers or Sixers on national television :lol: zero dambs given. Even talked about what kind of point guard he wants to play with just throwing Coby White in the dumpster.
These dudes have no respect or just stupid. Plus he got 2 years left on his contract. Maybe this was a soft, future trade demand

He’s seemed to mature a bit over the last year. Plus he hates LeBron most of the time as much as we do too so I salute him on his stance with that.
Except you definitely wanted LeBron to sign with the Sixers lmao

Lavine could’ve also been referring to the Pels or Hawks. Lonzo/Zion and Trae/Collins

But I do think he’d be best as a 3rd or 4th option. A better Terrence Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom