THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavine could’ve also been referring to the Pels or Hawks. Lonzo/Zion and Trae/Collins

But I do think he’d be best as a 3rd or 4th option. A better Terrence Ross
Hawks would be the worst defensive team ever constructed with him :lol:

It seems like the bulls go unscathed when it comes to trash franchises.
It's coming. Ironically having the All Star game there will probably be the straw that stirs everything and puts a spotlight on them

Looking over their history, I figured it'd be a lot worse. They've been trash for 3 years in counting now, but before that they were operating even through terrible management and making the playoffs consistently

Yeah, they deserve more slander for how atrocious they’ve been since the MJ days. Bad drafting, bad contracts, bad coaching hires, etc.
They really haven't been THAT bad since MJ :lol:

Sure they have certainly done some poor things since then, but they had the Ben Gordon/Deng teams which were solid and then the DRose/Noah teams which were good and then Jimmy. They just got really screwed by the DRose injuries.

Bulls have talent in place but with the injuries they've suffered, their record looks about right

They're missing Lauri, WCJ and Porter. And Dunn

I do buy into the reports over the years about their poor management but tbh the roster moves they've made can't really be criticized too harshly. Young and Sato were good moves on paper. WCJ and Coby were decent picks in context

All reports on the coach seem negative... idk they're a weird team/org

You guys really think LaVine is a championship caliber player? He’s a hooper don’t get me wrong and his offensive skill set is upper tier but he’s such a negative at defense idk.

I can see him being an excellent third option on a championship caliber team.

Tristan Thompson: LeBron James Has 'Worst F--king Diet Ever,' 'Eats Like S--t'

In an interview with Joe Vardon and Jason Lloyd of The Athletic, Thompson provided the lowdown on LeBron's diet, which clashes with his status as a world-class basketball player:

"He has the worst f--king diet ever. Ask him what he eats for breakfast. He has like five french toast, drowns it in syrup with strawberries and bananas. Then he has like a four-egg omelette and then he goes and just f--king dunks on somebody. It doesn't make sense.

"He eats desserts with every meal. He'll come with his one-week diet, vegan crap, but he literally eats like it doesn't make sense. He's really a specimen. He eats like s--t. I remember one year I tried to eat like he ate and it just didn't work out. I started gaining weight and said, 'F--k this.' I mean it works for him. He loves sweets. He loves sweets. He eats desserts and French toast. It's crazy how his body just burns it."

Tristan Thompson: LeBron James Has 'Worst F--king Diet Ever,' 'Eats Like S--t'

In an interview with Joe Vardon and Jason Lloyd of The Athletic, Thompson provided the lowdown on LeBron's diet, which clashes with his status as a world-class basketball player:

"He has the worst f--king diet ever. Ask him what he eats for breakfast. He has like five french toast, drowns it in syrup with strawberries and bananas. Then he has like a four-egg omelette and then he goes and just f--king dunks on somebody. It doesn't make sense.

"He eats desserts with every meal. He'll come with his one-week diet, vegan crap, but he literally eats like it doesn't make sense. He's really a specimen. He eats like s--t. I remember one year I tried to eat like he ate and it just didn't work out. I started gaining weight and said, 'F--k this.' I mean it works for him. He loves sweets. He loves sweets. He eats desserts and French toast. It's crazy how his body just burns it."

Ramone is a mutant.

:sick::sick::sick: at the animal print 3s being anything besides arguably the worst retro ever. They hurt to look at.

222.jpg

yeah look at bron , what slob...........................tt stupid AF

so who we got tonight.

my picks
Skills: Dinwiddie
3 point: Bertans
Dunk contest: Aaron Gordon

here’s the pool:

Dunk contest:
Aaron Gordon
Dwight Howard
Pat C
Derrick Jones Jr

I was expecting a bit more damning evidence than strawberries, bananas and toast

He also said he has sweets with every meal, but if the portions are moderate and his mains are like grilled chicken/fish and salads, then that’s not going to be a big deal either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom