THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well...it wouldn't have exactly ended in a tie. Espn reported that if the last 2 dunks ended in a tie, the judges would have evaluated the totality of dunks of the night from each player & award who they thought won based off that. This basically means AG would have won considering his tolal score was higher than Jones's. Probably why Wade gave a 9. He knew it would go to the score cards & Jones would have lost. If you look at the moment the scores came out, both pippen & common give wade a look like they know he f'd it up.

remember when the mlb all star game in Milwaukee ended in a tie? Now that stupid game decides home field advantage in the World Series :sick: ... nothing good would have resulted in a tie.
That was dumb, they fortunately killed that nonsense a few years ago.

This a dunk contest doe, everyone would be fine with co-winners

Didnt watch the dunk context, will watch highlights later, but i knew derrick jones jr was gonna win.
200.gif

Wade blew the dunk contest judging and also changed his pick to the Miami guy after Pat Bev lost in the first round of the skills challenge. Dude was going off the rails left and right. No wonder the crowd booed him, he went full Miami cheerleader in his own hometown.

Side note, I noticed the Brons, ADs of the world weren’t court side during All Star Saturday night. First time in a while the stars of the league weren’t visible. Giannis was legit the only super star I remember seeing
Think Bron stopped showing up to Saturday like 3 years ago ....Yo was probly somewhere drinkin wine disgusted like the rest of us :lol:

Since we are being honesty, pat conn should have been battling AG, but wade decided to give him an 8 on his first dunk. At first, I thought it was because dwade was racist lol. But it's clear now. Dwade's actions show his character. He's a man without integrity. Not saying that's worse than a racist but it's pretty *****made.

From this point forward, whenever it seems like a judge is cheating...people gonna referred that as being "D-Waded".

Just think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom