THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The points in the first round don't matter in the second round obviously so that point is invalid.

After they gave Jones the 48, I just knew they were gonna give AG the 50 or at least 49. After he jumped over taco I just knew it was a wrap. The entire vibe just felt like championship material. I even celebrated and was happy for him. Then here comes Dwyane smollet :smh:

Random but Kenny Smith gets on my last nerve trying to predict the dunk every time. Oddly I love how Romo predicts plays when he calls games. Maybe bc I'm just a casual football fan.

When you decide to "Cut the cord" and cancel Directv:

86416526_1566913183458871_3854022545820876800_n.jpg

:lol:

The points in the first round don't matter in the second round obviously so that point is invalid.

After they gave Jones the 48, I just knew they were gonna give AG the 50 or at least 49. After he jumped over taco I just knew it was a wrap. The entire vibe just felt like championship material. I even celebrated and was happy for him. Then here comes Dwyane smollet :smh:

Random but Kenny Smith gets on my last nerve trying to predict the dunk every time. Oddly I love how Romo predicts plays when he calls games. Maybe bc I'm just a casual football fan.

Nah I feel you on that - his delivery + voice is just kinda lame

Most of the time, I just tune him out.

Just here to say **** Wade. Literally never going to look at dude the same way again. If he doesn’t understand what this contest means to certain players he shouldn’t be a judge. I’d like if one of the other judges didn’t beat around the bush and just outed him. Because he’s also on video now denying it. Maybe Scottie will, he looked disappointed when he realized what Wade did.

AG deserves to be in the pantheon of dunk contest greats. Instead he doesn’t have a single win. That one handed catch dunk was sublime.

I know to many it’s “just” the dunk contest. But to people that get it, it’s where many legendary NBA moments that have been played over and over have been made. Mike vs Nique. Spudd Webb. Nate vs Dwight. Kobe. VC. Dee’s pumps. Dude’s talent, creativity, showmanship, and effort deserves to be recognized beyond just people calling out that he was robbed. I feel for dude on some man to man ish.

You gotta be a real herb to think that was the time to play a prank and make something that’s about the contestants and fans about you.

Last edited:
If you're jumping over somebody it needs to be clean.

If you're dragging your nuts on the back of dudes neck or pushing off it's not a 50. I don't give a **** if dude is 7'5.

Neither were great but Derrick Jones last dunk was better than AG's.

Up until that point it was a coin flip.

jones' dunks were nice but did too many between the legs dunks.

Aaron Gordon was heated. Screwed out of the trophy again. Should've turned into a wrestling heel and destroyed the judges' table then Stone Cold Stunnered wade.

What was up with ledlow bae. She was sounding like it was her first time interviewing anyone.

The were setting the stage when they ran the segment about Nique getting robbed in chi back in 88, and #%^* dwade.

I didn’t really get to see any of it last night but essentially they’re saying the judges agreed to give them a tie in the second round of the finals so they could have a dunk-off but then D-Wade went rogue for his Heat guy?

I didn’t really get to see any of it last night but essentially they’re saying the judges agreed to give them a tie in the second round of the finals so they could have a dunk-off but then D-Wade went rogue for his Heat guy?
Pretty much. Wade also was biased giving Pat an 8 on his White Men Can’t Jump dunk. DJJ made it to the finals by being 1 pt higher than Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom