THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a 50 to me. Mad elevation
SmartSelect_20200216-020539_YouTube Vanced.gif

See yeah, his angle is better!!! He was still elevating

The Wade slander I get, even though Scottie's gotten a serious pass :lol:, but seeing some real weirdo's taking the chance to go after a child...:stoneface:

It shouldn't surprise me at this point especially after seeing some of the craven BS that was put out there after Kobe's death but I'll never cease being amazed at how low some folks stay willing to stoop :smh:

I’m still trying figure out how you jump over a 7’5 dude and all catch his hands because his hands are above his head..

and catch an L!?

1581862988626.gif

That’s why I don’t really consider sports that get judged like gymnastics, figure skating and diving to really be sports

more artistic endeavors.. yes the people involved are athletic as hell and what they are doing is amazing

but once judges scorecards get involved way too easy to end up with BS like what happened last night

See yeah, his angle is better!!! He was still elevating
I’m still trying figure out how you jump over a 7’5 dude and all catch his hands because his hands are above his head..

and catch an L!?

1581862988626.gif

the funny thing is people are criticizing him for grazing Tacko’s hands when mans accidentally took a full step into the free throw line.

Gordon had 5 50’s in a row and still lost. I’d possibly like to see total 50s be used as a tiebreaker first before the OT thing.

I don’t blame the organizers for not thinking about it that deeply, but Wade never really should have been made a judge of a contest in which a Heat player was a competitor, considering how recently he played there and how tied in he is with the franchise.

Lost in all the commotion last night was this dunk which was legit filthy :sick:

AG earned a W imo but I can't say DJjr wasn't worthy either

This is my favorite of his dunks from last night. Love the force he threw it down with.

I agree that he had a great contest as well, which is why I was in favor of co-champs.

Lost in all the commotion last night was this dunk which was legit filthy :sick:

AG earned a W imo but I can't say DJjr wasn't worthy either

PG did the same exact dunk the opposite way a few years back but narratives lol still nice tho

edit not this one but the against the grain 360 between the legs

PG did the same exact dunk the opposite way a few years back but narratives lol still nice tho

Receipts?

If you're talking about his 360 through the legs one,that's not at all the same as doing it off the backboard over a person...

Receipts?

If you're talking about his 360 through the legs one,that's not at all the same as doing it off the backboard over a person...
I edited it. The 360 through the legs was the same. Opposite direction. The off the backboard nah, that one was legit dope

Was at a bar last night watching without sound, which was probably a good thing after reading the last 50 pages or so of this thread. 3pt contest and dunk contest were both really entertaining. AG absolutely got robbed again :smh:

Wade forever a scumbag.

what year of dunk contest was with nique, kobe, mj, etc?

Never. MJ and Dominique has stopped doing dunk contests long before Kobe came along. I think ‘88 was Mike’s last dunk contest. Dominique maybe did one or two more after that. Pretty sure Kobe only competed in the dunk contest once when he won as a rookie in 1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom