THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I was loaded last night and I still felt embarrassed for Dwight.

like wth was that fam?
I had to turn the channel after his dunks. I didn’t want to see the reactions. His old *** had no business in there.

i’d be mad as hell if I was Aaron Gordon then...even tho dude makes 20m a year that’s still 200 grand

Like Melo, I always hate to leave money on the table

Man, y’all are ruthless. Got all the smoke for D-Wade. Slandering my man @B Sox’s jumper. It’s gonna be a spicy playoff push to end the season :lol:

While I am gonna watch the game, kind of disappointed I’m gonna miss out on HBO Sunday live (East Coast this week) so it’s gonna be a late night. Hopefully these dudes don’t disappoint.

Bron’s team is ridiculous stacked. 3 MVP winners, a bunch of first team guys, 2 FMVPs, couple young ROYs. Giannis just got some second team-ers and MIP winners.Would be interesting if Team Giannis makes it competitive.

cdn.vox-cdn.comEQ3oR7hW4AI6uZ7.0-4d41a671713472c707716f8d768d90a2388e6fd8.jpg

EQ3shNhU8AEkjZJ.jpeg

Let's be serious, it was Wade's punkass.
This the same dude that made custom Band-Aids and wore them over healthy skin. Picked his last season in the league, at the age of 37, to wear braids. Broke Rondo arm. Broke Kobe nose. Clowned on Dirk being sick. Cheated on Gabby.

F dwade. Dude been tryna tell you he's a scum bucket for yrs. You wasn't tryna hear it. And now look at you, shocked and in disbelief.

Not me though. If anything, I expect some ****ery. Would be more surprised if there wasn't any tbh.

I got Lebbers winning the 1st Kobe ASG MVP with a triple-double...

There are 4-6 guys I could see winning it on Lebby’s squad. Outside of Giannis they looking shaky. It really comes down to load management IMO. I for sure see Bron gunning for it. AD too maybe (I totally forgot he dropped 52 in the 2017 ASG)

Yeahhhhh, that can't happen.

You gotta accept the possibility and how the league would love that. That IG post would be so cringe.

Anybody but bron.

i dont see how he doesnt get it though. his team most likely wins and he'll cheese the usage rate like crazy tonight. Probs get a 3d like someone said smh. If someone is getting hot and challenging him for the trophy, he can easily and subtly freeze them out. Please giannis team, find a way.

its def finna be USA vs World all over again though. World may find ways to keep it close for a while, but USA had overwhelming talent that ultimately took it. same vibes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom