THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cash is important, very important. But let's think of about the lack of integrity that people see regarding this event or any future events with any judges. This will impact the decisions of future players on whether they participate. This will hurt future dunk contest, no question about it.

Wade needs to be fine and banned from nba-related events. Last night was ridiculous & he needs to be thrown under the bus without hesi from the other judges. A real man has principles and it's clear as day that wade is a st8 up *****.

There definitely was at some point, not sure about now. Think it was like $20K.

Edit: Damn, apparently it’s a $200K prize.

:wow: :wow: Is that for the three point contest and skills challenge too? That makes this even more egregious. That’s some crony capitalism **** between Wade and DJJ

EQ59iXhWkAAE0xq

Definitely wade BA

Wade has officially ruined the Miami Heat's playoff chances the next couple years.

He disrespected the game of basketball big time and the basketball gods dont tolerate that nonsense.

Bye Miami Heat lol.....midas whale pack ya bags now

Yo I was loaded last night and I still felt embarrassed for Dwight.

like wth was that fam?

Guess it's cause Wade is my dude, as to why I really don't care. But I thought Gordon should've won it the previous rd and both dunks the final rd should've been 9's

Yo I was loaded last night and I still felt embarrassed for Dwight.

like wth was that fam?
Ngl his first dunk was actually more impressive on replay. Man posed in air before finishing the 360

the Superman dunk I’m sure he took off from about the same distance as the first one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom