THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I think the fans should've been able to vote for the winner during the OT round since the judges weren't able to decide conclusively.

Of course, the league didn't anticipate it would end up like this and weren't able to prepare beforehand. And I don't know how the logistics would go.

There would still be some flaws, but at least the fans wouldn't have anyone to blame but themselves.

NBA goofed not inviting Zack Lavine to the the dunk contest. Instead we got Dwight effin Howard and Pat Connaughton :smh:
Should've invited D. Mitchell or Jaren Jackson Jr.

Wait, y’all saying DJJ was the one doing too many of the same dunks? That’s how I felt about AG doing the same thing, jumping over a guy holding the ball. When he did it over taco, I was more like “again bro?”

League should give him a Dunk Contest Lifetime Achievement Award for being runner up on two of the better contests ever. Serious.
Basically hand the man a participation trophy. Delete the keyboard off your phone.
source (6).gif

Pat delivered last night. That tap-the-glass dunk was nice.

And considering he already has 2 dunk contest trophies, Lavine probably preferred to do the 3 Point Contest. Nobody’s trying to both in the same night nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom