THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemba and Lowry were completely useless out there at the end of the game besides Lowry throwing his body all over the place. Jimmy would have been a better look in that situation over Lowry at least.

wadder yew talking about maaaan, you aint see the MULTIPLE winning plays Kyle made out there. my guy took multiple charges, drew fouls.

youd be crazy not to have him out there. :lol:

Clippers mantra all season long from Doc, Kawhi, Pat, PG, and all their fans has been:

"As long as we are healthy going into the playoffs"

Kawhi was being interview by Kenny, EJ, Shaq, and Charles and was saying the same thing again :lol:

So if they come up short and fail to win the chip this year the excuse is going to be "Man PG was injured" etc... :lol:

wadder yew talking about maaaan, you aint see the MULTIPLE winning plays Kyle made out there. my guy took multiple charges, drew fouls.

youd be crazy not to have him out there. :lol:

He was out there like a walk-on at Wisconsin named Tanner or some **** throwing his body all over the place every possession. I’ll give him his dues. So yeah, Kemba’s *** should have been on the bench because he was 1000% useless out there on both ends the last at least 10 minutes.

That fourth quarter was way too long, considering there were no subs. How about make both teams start at 0. First to 24. Whatever happened the first three quarters don't matter and don't impact the fourth.

he definitely was shooting the lights out early before the game got competitive but when Team Giannis could have blown it wide open CP came up with bucket after bucket...that just held more weight to me

I hear you. I wouldn’t have had a problem with CP winning it either.

That recovery defense :nthat: harden should’ve took that midrange but shook

and of course it was Lowry trying to switch off lol

CP and Bron were def the MVPs when the game got competitive but who cares man...we were entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom