THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bielien was always a weird choice to go from college to Pros...He thrived on his teams overachieving and a solid college system, never was the type to work with legit NBA level talent

Yo also got alotta media friends so they pushed the narrative that he was some kind of amazing, can’t miss hire

Bro. Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha son got the I'm back and I'm here bulge out.

Screenshot_20200217-003045_Snapchat.jpg

Christmas or asg/ weekend? Both 1 and 2 for me. Sad its over. The nba is amazing. They take everything into consideration.. for everyone and just make it fun. Its a family. Truly an association. Happy kobe is honored forever at the best event of the year.

Portland, Sacramento, Memphis and OKC have never hosted an All Star Weekend

Portland been deserved one :smh:

Memphis should be 2024

All-Star Weekend is like Super Bowl Lite. You have to have the infrastructure to support it. Portland strip clubs would be LIT that weekend, but I don't think they have the hotel space for what the weekend demands. The Nines would burst at the seams. It's where visiting teams stay, and it's not a very big hotel.

Hell, Boston hasn't hosted an All-Star Game in over 50 years. It's one of the most storied franchises in sports history, but they don't host due to some mitigating factors.

Anyone disappointed that the ASG ended on a FT should also be equally disappointed that Lowry was out here trying to draw charges and flops in an ASG. If he played straight up defense and didn’t focus on drawing a charge on Harden that last play, it ends in a game winning 3

All-Star Weekend is like Super Bowl Lite. You have to have the infrastructure to support it. Portland strip clubs would be LIT that weekend, but I don't think they have the hotel space for what the weekend demands. The Nines would burst at the seams. It's where visiting teams stay, and it's not a very big hotel.

Hell, Boston hasn't hosted an All-Star Game in over 50 years. It's one of the most storied franchises in sports history, but they don't host due to some mitigating factors.
Boston is too small and crappy to accommodate. Too many bums also

1. Great all Star weekend. I almost didn't watch.
2. Giannis block was at the exact same time. I've never seen it that close. Imagine if that was the game winning bucket :smh:
3. Lowry mad corny for the flopping and the refs lame for calling it.
4. Nba is basically wrestling. So much bias based on the situation/player.
5. Still enjoyed it.

Boston is too small and crappy to accommodate. Too many bums also

Speaking of bums, also why Portland ain't getting an All-Star Game. Harden probably bummed out about that. Portland strip clubs are legit. And, so many of them.

I'm sure it was mentioned during the game but the shot clock in the 4th quarter was :nthat:
Coming from someone that hates the shot clock on the court graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom