THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm just forgetting some but I can't think of too many college coaches, even highly successful ones, who successfully made the transition to twerking in the NBA.

Larry Brown, kind of. Brad Stevens. And, if we’re just going off this season, Billy Donovan.

Just curious, did he say anything about Kawhi after the Celtics game?

You can't take Skip Bayless seriously. He's built a very successful career based primarily on being a cowboys homer and hating LeBron James. You can't expect any level of consistency for objectivity. He's all about just getting attention. He'll critique LeBron four goofy, minor stuff like LeBron draft in Kawhi on his team ("Jordan would never have done that!") You're completely ignore when other superstars struggle.

Larry Brown, kind of. Brad Stevens. And, if we’re just going off this season, Billy Donovan.

I completely forgot about Larry Brown's long and successful college career. Brad Stevens is an obvious one.

Also, calling Billy Donovan successful is a stretch. I think those teams in Oklahoma city won in spite of his lackluster coaching and his unwillingness to hold Westbrook accountable.

People on Twitter really saying having Gobert over Embiid in the 4th would’ve led to a win since he had a higher +/- :rofl:

I completely forgot about Larry Brown's long and successful college career. Brad Stevens is an obvious one.

Also, calling Billy Donovan successful is a stretch. I think those teams in Oklahoma city won in spite of his lackluster coaching and his unwillingness to hold Westbrook accountable.

He really couldn't tell KD or Russ anything. They made a finals without Billy and want to shoot all the time

I'm a Donovan guy. He wasn't in a winning position with Russ but I mean he's a player that is going to do whatever he wants when he wants. When OKC had the Warriors on their back they were executing great then KD and Russ abandoned everything and started playing iso ball continuously. Billy called them out after that series. This current OKC has been playing great basketball given their roster and I think he deserves credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom