THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still iffy on the Kobe-CP3 pairing had it gone through.

BUT CP3 did have the mentality to go with the skill that Kobe loved, so maybe it would've worked out.
plus we would've got dwight, before the back issues. and with cp there to facilitate relationships, the beef between kob and DH wouldn't have boiled over.

plus we would've got dwight, before the back issues. and with cp there to facilitate relationships, the beef between kob and DH wouldn't have boiled over.

Yes, because CP always gets along with everyone swimmingly :tongue: More than likely it would have been two guys Dwert hated playing with instead of just one. LOL. But maybe you’re right.

as a fan, I loved the intensity last night.

As a GM/Owner, I wonder if they felt the same. Perhaps a little too much intensity for an all star game for GM and owners?

Those men were going hard in the 4th.

The NFL would never do this in the pro-bowl.

as a fan, I loved the intensity last night.

As a GM/Owner, I wonder if they felt the same. Perhaps a little too much intensity for an all star game for GM and owners?

Those men were going hard in the 4th.

The NFL would never do this in the pro-bowl.
whats 40 minutes? you aint gon die. and then games dont start back up for 4 more days.

If I was an owner of any team those players was playing for I would've been blowing up whoever phone I need to call to sit that player down.

As a fan I was just hoping no one got hurt. 40 minutes of straight game time is a lot. Coaches should've been utilizing subs but I think they didn't know how to rotate ppl without a game clock

If I was an owner of any team those players was playing for I would've been blowing up whoever phone I need to call to sit that player down.

As a fan I was just hoping no one got hurt. 40 minutes of straight game time is a lot. Coaches should've been utilizing subs but I think they didn't know how to rotate ppl without a game clock
Well there were plenty of fouls to theoretically rotate players. It seemed like there was some sort of agreement to not sub in the 4th quarter. Team Giannis badly needed a sub there, Kemba was missing everything in the 4th and Lowry not really bringing it offensively although his defense was great.

I have to think next year the coaches will start the bench guys in the second half to end the game with the starters.

Interesting.

giphy.gif

So random

Well there were plenty of fouls to theoretically rotate players. It
True, you can sub during play stoppage but I was saying that coaches are used to planning their rotations according to game clock.

If they had agreed to not subbing in the fourth, it might've been because they didn't want to bother with the guesswork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom