THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cs have the perfect setup for Simmons, and Stevens would absolutely play him at C as much as he could.

Yea.. I don’t see him as a 5.. but love him at the 4.. sixers need a better coach though

give embiid the paint, space everyone else out.. and Ben could control whether he attacks the rim or dumps it down to embiid for the spaced out post up.. and then you have the 3 shooters who can either cut to the rim from the outside depending on how defenses react

The game wasn’t much better than old all star games to me. They always get a bit more competitive at the end. Actually, the last few minutes were bad. And there were only a handful of players out of conference. TL starters were all from the west and TG starters were all from East. When I first saw the teams I thought that was funny.
Yeah think there was just 3 guys on each teams from the other conference. That's the thing the ones that stayed close enough have always been alright down the stretch. It's just the complete lack of defensive effort and sloppiness in the first three quarter that kills it sometimes.

86826128_10158418431088643_2174387941617434624_o.jpg

Your right I misunderstood that part but that still seems silly to me. Amazing comebacks will be cut short cause the other team scored a certain amount despite being outplayed. The problem has always been lack of effort and certain teams just being that much better not the format itself imo. They need to bring back east vs west as well enough with the cute gimmicks.

Nah. This would have been a super lopsided game. I like the captains and the drafting

giannis and embiid rotating on the help. did you think harden was going to dunk that home? :lol:
Hell no. He did what he’s conditioned to do which is kick out to the corner 3, which is why I said he played like he normally does.

He easily could’ve caught the ball and shot that midrange. Not what he does though.

Your right I misunderstood that part but that still seems silly to me. Amazing comebacks will be cut short cause the other team scored a certain amount despite being outplayed.

But the same thing applies with the old rules too. Amazing comebacks can be cut short when the team runs out of time.

Tbh...I'm still shocked....that NONE of the dunkers...pulled out the red 23 jersey.....and gold chain...3's...in CHICAGO......and did the MJ sideways gliding clutch reverse dunk....could've easily got a quick 50 and the crowd hype. AG def could've pulled it off. Should've had that jersey and chain tucked in his duffle just in case dudes tried to screw him on a dunk off. Have that as an, in case of emergency, break glass, type situation.

what am I saying though, D.Wade would def give it a 7.

I think I heard Stephen Jackson say fouls late should be a 1 on 1 situation. Imagine Lillard getttin fouled in the 4th...would legit catch a body.

Tbh...I'm still shocked....that NONE of the dunkers...pulled out the red 23 jersey.....and gold chain...3's...in CHICAGO......and did the MJ sideways gliding clutch reverse dunk....could've easily got a quick 50 and the crowd hype. AG def could've pulled it off. Should've had that jersey and chain tucked in his duffle just in case dudes tried to screw him on a dunk off. Have that as an, in case of emergency, break glass, type situation.

what am I saying though, D.Wade would def give it a 7.

Zac 360 from the free throw line in retro MJ attire :sick:

What could have been....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom