THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BiodegradableHollowBluewhale-size_restricted.gif

Lou or Bev, PG, Kawhi, Morris, Trez

Vs.

AB or Caruso, DG, Bron, AD, Dwight

At the end of the day, this is what its finna come down to...3 min left, tie score, closeout game.

Advantage: Lakers

Lou or Bev, PG, Kawhi, Morris, Trez

Vs.

AB or Caruso, DG, Bron, AD, Dwight

At the end of the day, this is what its finna come down to, 3 min left, closeout game.

Advantage: Lakers
dwight unplayable last few minutes of the game. hack him, get the ball back. those are the times they move ad to the 5

dwight unplayable last few minutes of the game. hack him, get the ball back. those are the times they move ad to the 5
I can see that. In your scenario,

AB or AC, DG, Bron, Kuzma, AD.

If Kuz starts playing like the Kuz we know he can play, still advantage Lakers because A hot Kuzma will beat Morris every time.

On a different note NT fam, who do you think takes the 8th seed out West? MEM, NO or POR? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

I'm personally rooting for MEM but would be happy for NO.

Disappointed with POR this season to be honest and I'm not too keen on them sneaking in.
Would be nice to see some new blood in there with NO or the Grizz...But they too young to make the series any type of competitive, you need a cat like Dame for that might can steal a game or 2

Lakers best closing lineup has been

Bron
Caruso
AB/DG/KCP (which ever one's hot)
AD
Dwert

But as stated Dwert is a liability at the end of games hopefully there's enough stoppage in play for offense/ defense subs and Kuz gets his head out of his ***.

Man I wish we coulda kept Zo over that dude.

But honestly matchups will dictate who's playable when. 1st rd should be cake regardless. Lakers are a bad matchup for Utah as well.

I’m somewhat surprised Jo Noah didn’t wind up with an NBA job this season. He looked ok for Memphis at times last season.

man i loved noah's game lol. man has heart, grit, intensity, etc. loved when i saw him locking up in the ASG years back.

even with his advanced age, he can easily help a team out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom