THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at pelicans schedule. 27 games left. I counted 16 games that they should win and the rest of them as not sure. If they win all the winnable games and 4 of the hard games, then that's 43 wins. Not sure if that's enough to overtake Memphis but 43 sounds doable.

They really have a nice schedule to finish the season.

They have the easiest schedule in the league ROS.

According to multiple sources who spoke with cleveland.com, the two sides are still working through the details of where Beilein can help most. The Cavs see plenty of value in having Beilein stay in some capacity,and the initial belief is he will play a significant role when it comes to the NBA draft, using his numerous connections around the college game to help the Cavs make more informed decisions. Beilein aided the front office during the 2019 draft, helping in the selections of Darius Garland, Dylan Windler and Kevin Porter Jr.

:lol: Yeah this makes total sense

I looked at Grizzlies schedule. There's only five games I'd put money on then confidently to win. The rest, I'm not sure man....lol.

Maybe Pels can really catch up.

It’s kinda crazy how reckless how much some of these owners don’t give a ****/how clueless they are. These dudes really out here running legitimate billion dollar organizations like fantasy sports teams with these picks/trade/lineups/pickups. The commissioners need to start kicking the negligent ones out like the dudes who stop changing their lineups once they realize they have no playoff hopes :lol:

I see Jo still popping edibles and smoking dust.
Even the biggest Bulls homers knew it was gonna take alot more than Rose, Noah, & Boozer to take them chips from Miami.

Bulls were always a player late cause of the cheap @ss Reinsdorfs.
When we needed a 2 guard they got Keith Bogans.
When they needed scoring from the post they got Boozer.
When they finally addressed the 2 guards spot, Rip Hamilton was a washed up loud mouth clown.
When they finally got post scoring with Gasol, Rose was done.

If only Jo and Jimmy would've made peace they might've pulled off a few more second round exits, but thats about it.
sad and depressing state of affairs with my Bullies :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Lou or Bev, PG, Kawhi, Morris, Trez

Vs.

AB or Caruso, DG, Bron, AD, Dwight

At the end of the day, this is what its finna come down to...3 min left, tie score, closeout game.

Advantage: Lakers

Bro. You guys are 0-2 vs them and one of those games they didn’t even have their second best player. Now they added two bench pieces that would probably be the 3rd and 4th best players on your team and you’re still talking this **** :lol:

Bro. You guys are 0-2 vs them and one of those games they didn’t even have their second best player. Now they added two bench pieces that would probably be the 3rd and 4th best players on your team and you’re still talking this **** :lol:

Deep down bet dude thinks BI-Zo-Kuz-Hart and Javale would beat the Clippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom