THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo was averaging 20 a game in the 8th grade on a chino hills squad that was playing a national schedule then was even better as a 9th grader when Lonzo left.

Sometimes there’s noise with that but he was always legit to me

Lamelo looks legit. Great pace, he’s shooting well. Like everything he does translates. He’s got some crafty stuff too.

I don’t buy RJ as a PG. I haven’t got to all his tape in Australia though but when I saw him in person he wasn’t passing to anyone outside of some dump offs

I know it’s an on the nose comp....but I get a Zach Lavine vibe from RJ...Malik Monk floor etc. Think he’s going to be that kind of guard. He’s young, but I never got the playmaking instincts and natural ball handling ability from him. He’s the goods tho.

I know it’s an on the nose comp....but I get a Zach Lavine vibe from RJ...Malik Monk floor etc. Think he’s going to be that kind of guard. He’s young, but I never got the playmaking instincts and natural ball handling ability from him. He’s the goods tho.

Zach Lavine is fair. He looks like Alec Burks to me right now which seems like hating to some but I just try to be realistic. Obviously the better version of Burks is the Lavine angle but you get what I’m saying

And Wendell Carter should be at minimum, 18 and 10, next year.

Oh, also. Kris Dunn is better than Lonzo but, that ain’t saying much...

That's some high expectations :lol:

No way he gets that many attempts to put up 18 a game, IMO. I think his numbers and impact is going to be more Horford-ish, which certainly wouldn't be bad for them.

Shoot, he had 10 and 7. At 25 mpg. I think he’ll get close. He should easily average 10 rebounds, though.

So Lamelo's stock rose because he played 1 game in Australia?
Ok

He’s been playing against older, bigger competition, his whole life. That’s always an advantage. Playing against bigger, older guys always helps young hoopers.

And, he’s like 6’6” with length. And range. He’s worth taking a bet, off potential alone. He’s only going to get better. He’s tailor made to be in an uptempo offense. He’s going to be instant buckets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom