THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ The way Wiggins plays, you hardly notice he’s anything more than just a good athlete...

To be fair, it's really difficult to look past that kind of athleticism, and pretty easy to talk yourself into the kind of player they could be if they figured out how to do a few things at a high level.

Obviously hasn't worked out thus far.

Oooooof

70714994_10157393274731006_2314976751089876992_n.jpg

Dunc’d on my guys. Need some more BRUVAS in these spaces tho. Bout to cop a mic, and blend the barbershop/blog boy Official NT Pod.

Stay tuned.

And where is @freddy fig ????? Got damn Saints playoffs failures took away a gem :smh:

Tell me about it. I was listening to Sam and Andy's lightyears pod the other day and they were talking about KD's comments, and Andy verbatim said something along the lines of if KD thought he was going to take the team from steph or something, that KD was "A ******* Idiot" it kind of rubbed me the wrong way. There's NO WAY he'd use that tone and language to KD in his face.

12:15 mark

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...ve-kerrs-offense/id1296411814?i=1000450339832

In general I feel like sometimes when these podcasters talk about athletes, they go too far w/the disrespectful tone and nature of their commentary.

And KD's supposed to let that slide or else he'll be called sensitive, soft, and unhappy? Nah man

Last edited:
Awhile back I was listening to a podcast around the time it was announced D Rose was signing w/the pistons, and they were clowning about him being able to read.

Idk man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom