THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnesota really traded Lavine and Lauri for a malcontent who led them to an 8th seed.
Looks really bad now, but while they ended up the 8 seed, they were only 2 games out of the 3 seed, and that's with Jimmy missing 23 games. They had times where they looked very formidable. It was just a bit too early to push all the chips in like they did.

Picking Wiggins over Zach :smh:

Minnesota really traded Lavine and Lauri for a malcontent who led them to an 8th seed.
To the ppl in charge, ending that playoff drought was more important than anything possibly bigger long term...But then they turned around and pissed that away right afterwards :lol: :smh:

Mitch kupchak said the hornets were blindsided by Kemba making all nba lmao
I've thought this for awhile because it was the only thing that made sense but I kept telling myself that Mike and co couldn't have been this shortsighted.

Like I'm sure nobody would refuse trade offers just to turn around and low-ball your All-star FA. :rofl: :rofl:

Lakers need to trade Bron for the number 1 pick and draft LaMelo

Wiggins might be the most frustrating basketball player ever.

The man put 40 on Paul George's headtop last season...and then proceeded to put up like 15 per over the next 2 weeks :smh:. I could deal with the offensive inconsistencies if he could defend...but he won't even do that

Wiggins might be the most frustrating basketball player ever.

The man put 40 on Paul George's headtop last season...and then proceeded to put up like 15 per over the next 2 weeks :smh:. I could deal with the offensive inconsistencies if he could defend...but he won't even do that
The funny thing there is that he was projected to be an elite defender :lol:

The funny thing there is that he was projected to be an elite defender :lol:
Both him and Towns were supposed to be consistently good defenders at the very least...Minny must have told em just to get buckets when they touched down and they took it all the way to heart :lol: :smh:

Both him and Towns were supposed to be consistently good defenders at the very least...Minny must have told em just to get buckets when they touched down and they took it all the way to heart :lol: :smh:
Yeah I have no clue :lol:

When Wiggins was going through the draft process, it was basically consensus that at the very least, he was going to be really good defensively and in transition, while it was probably going to take him time to put it all together in the halfcourt.

Fast forward to now, and he shows flashes of being great in the halfcourt one game and then does nothing the next, all while being completely worthless defensively.

Yeah I have no clue :lol:

When Wiggins was going through the draft process, it was basically consensus that at the very least, he was going to be really good defensively and in transition, while it was probably going to take him time to put it all together in the halfcourt.

Fast forward to now, and he shows flashes of being great in the halfcourt one game and then does nothing the next, all while being completely worthless defensively.
Statistically speaking, the red flags were present for Wiggins during the draft process as being nothing more than a one dimensional, inefficient gunner. But I think many overlooked said analysis and saw a 6'8 uber athlete prospect.

welp, bout that time.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Mallory-Edens-Sexy-TheFappening-pro-20.jpg
Mallory-Edens-Sexy-TheFappening-pro-3.jpg
Mallory-Edens-Sexy-TheFappening-pro-4.jpg
Mallory-Edens-Sexy-TheFappening-pro-6.jpg

15624819_1198582083523085_3019429332700364800_n.jpg

13696848_1767589906852318_1943322499_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back