THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“You ain’t winning a chip. History says so”

“Well actually not that many teams”
.537 on the road + Zubac/Harrell/Jamychal inside manning the paint doesnt give anyone other than Clipper nation any reason to be confident of a parade.

ok so nba thread, how bout this second half of the season how bout you try to not be so obsessed with the lakers and stop making it the big laker/laker hater thread?

big leemelone has worked so hard to make this thread very enjoyable. the least yall can do is not make it look like a big zo dogg doo be doo clone shop aka a city dump

Theres 29 other teams we can talk about in here

bron shoes used to be so damn fire. he makes his shoes look cooler than they actually look too.

wild how long his shorts used to be. now son out here naked, hoopin in victoria secret boy shorts.
use to?

15, 16, and 17 are 🔥

But if you have a good road record and lack bigs, the path is still clear?

What kind of mental gymnastics going on in here? :lol:

Guys typing with their shirts off
choseserieuses.jpg

NY media would be killing the Knicks right now for what’s going on Brooklyn this year.
Besides kyrie, what else is going on there? Dunno why the nets even signed him, guy is an injury prone headache wherever he goes. Did they need to sign him in order to get durant?

I'd be the best mod ever. I'd ban every Lebron fan just for expressing an opinion.

Let me know where to forward my application
this would have been me 18 years ago only id have banned every kobe hater.

funny thing is i did not like him his first three years in the league..

if your serious about the application pm me and ill tell you where to send the $50 fee.

Hey, are any of you Xtralebronfan? 👀 Or whatever his actual screen name was.

Oh ****. What WAS his name? LebronHasMoreFinalMVPs? Didn’t he claim to be a blood or something? He was a Timid, rapid, nonsensical type poster that often often talked about drinking and we don’t have any posters like that....other than Timid :lol:

Every time we play Spencer Dinwiddie I’m reminded of how much I hate watching his habitual foul drawing ***

Embiid looks really good tonight, liking what I’m seeing. Him shaving his beard has him looking waaay lighter in the face too. Looking back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom