THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching a bit of Piston games last year and Reggie Jackson was NOT good at basketball.

Ball hog
Tunnel visioned
Iso game
lots and lots of bad shots
Doesn't provide any defensive value
Only passes if it's an assist

Maybe this will change with the Clips, but it was so painful to watch him play.

Also to note, Westbrook is usually cool with teammates, but he did not like Reggie either. I think that speaks a bit of Reggie's character.

I do not see how this is a good pickup. Especially coming off a bad injury. He's the type of player that no one likes to play with.

I remember watching a bit of Piston games last year and Reggie Jackson was NOT good at basketball.

Ball hog
Tunnel visioned
Iso game

Also to note, Westbrook is usually cool with teammates, but he did not like Reggie either. I think that speaks a bit of Reggie's character.

I do not see how this is a good pickup. Especially coming off a bad injury. He's the type of player that no one likes to play with.

lol...this is all true.

but sometimes a better situation brings out the best in someone. Dudes will hold him accountable.

Ball hog
Tunnel visioned
Iso game

Again, no Clippers fans are saying Jackson is going to make them significantly better. But they need help at guard and had a spot available. They don’t have to pay much for him. If he contributes anything, it’s just a plus. And if he becomes a locker room problem, they can cut him. Low risk, potential reward from nothing to moderate.

But he also didn’t enter the league and start playing heavy minutes at 18 and he also load managed for 164 games prior to chips at 34-36.
Good point.

On the flip side, one can also say it's a testament to James' supremely conditioned body for being able to play this long at this level and still be among the top 3 players in the league.

If you really watch the games Reggie Jackson played. Liek really, really watched them. You’d see why I think he’ll have the same impact that KD had on thr warriors when he joined them.

The Lakers need figure out how they’regoing to combat that move because right bow the biology of the team is notwhere it needs to be to be a true contender

Ball hog
Tunnel visioned
Iso game

Didn’t you get the memo? You can only think Reggie Jackson isn’t a good player if you’re a bitter Laker fan.

Y’all Ea
Good point.

On the flip side, one can also say it's a testament to James' supremely conditioned body for being able to play this long at this level and still be among the top 3 players in the league.

I had this discussion with boys earlier. We criticize players for missing time and say “what if” about careers all the time yet dudes discredit LeBron’s career numbers saying “Well his longevity is an anomaly. If Magic didn’t smash so many mambs and miss those prime years he would be higher on the all-time list than LeBron”. So it looks like people knock you for being injury prone but you also get knocked for unprecedented health. People are weird, man.

If you really watch the games Reggie Jackson played. Liek really, really watched them. You’d see why I think he’ll have the same impact that KD had on thr warriors when he joined them.

The Lakers need figure out how they’regoing to combat that move because right bow the biology of the team is notwhere it needs to be to be a true contender
Explain how a team that is 15-13 on the road is true title contender. I'll wait.

Better yet.....Show me an NBA Champion that batted .537 on the road. I'll wait.

Still waiting.....

Still waiting....

41itR2XDd1L._AC_.jpg

ff9f3e41011cb3d99d0e10dc7323cf4b.jpg

82b09bda087a6e372312e79b03041ad4.jpg

0739b17165a105bb33d96786e3bf2c1c.jpg

hi-res-7446222_crop_north.jpg

lebron_james_nba_120622_trophy-mvp-champion-03.jpg

87dcd09f2779dfcecc7ece61fabdc4c6_crop_north.jpg

:nerd:

Last edited:

Ball hog
Tunnel visioned
Iso game

Louder. I hate to bring this back up. But I strongly dislike Reggie.
Dude probably cost me like 800 this season. Dead serious. Dude isn't good.
Matter fact, **** that ***** BAN. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom