THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic out hear losing 25 lbs but Zion can’t lose 10

Screenshot_20200220-181815_Twitter.jpg

This monster is built way better than Jokic though

Explain how a team that is 15-13 on the road is true title contender. I'll wait.

Better yet.....Show me an NBA Champion that batted .537 on the road. I'll wait.

Still waiting.....

Still waiting....

two questions for you here.

1. Did Reggie Jackson play in any of those games?

2. Show me any other non-lockout season that ended with a team having only played 28 road games.

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Send me a PM when you figure it out

have you found it yet?

waiting

waiting

still no?

two questions for you here.

1. Did Reggie Jackson play in any of those games?

2. Show me any other non-lockout season that ended with a team having only played 28 road games.

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Send me a PM when you figure it out

have you found it yet?

waiting

waiting

still no?
No need to wait when you on pace to go 22-19 on the road lmao and there's no sign of the .537 road play vastly improving any time soon.

So whether its 28 games or 41. Lol........

Do.

The.

Math.

Again, show me an NBA Champion that played barely above .500 on the road.

No need to wait when you on pace to go 22-19 on the road lmao and there's no sign of the .537 road play vastly improving any time soon.

So whether its 28 games or 41. Lol........

Do.

The.

Math.

i’ll bet you $150 right now that the clippers finish better than 22-19 on the road.

i’ll bet you $150 right now that the clippers finish better than 22-19 on the road.
Bet 150 they dont win the chip. That's my point, not how many road wins they finish above .500 lol

Bottom line, when you barely above .500 on a 41-game road schedule, you ain't winning a chip. History says so.

I’ll bet you $25,000 on a Clipper/Laker series but we have to let a mod hold the money. I don’t trust you.
Before you start talking 25K and flaunt how much hard earned cash you got, start with the $150 that the Clippers dont win a championship this year, which is the original point I'm making by saying their road record suggests why they ain't winning the O'Brien.

Bottom line, when you barely above .500 on a 41-game road schedule, you ain't winning a chip. History says so.

'06 Heat and '05 Spurs went 21-20 on the road. '95 Rockets went 22-19. '04 Pistons, '10 Lakers, '94 Rockets, and '80 Lakers went 23-18. Those are the modern teams, Idk if you want to go as far back as the '70s, but a bunch of champions went way under .500 on the road. Your theory might need some work.

'06 Heat and '05 Spurs went 21-20 on the road. '95 Rockets went 22-19. '04 Pistons, '10 Lakers, '94 Rockets, and '80 Lakers went 23-18. Those are the modern teams, Idk if you want to go as far back as the '70s, but a bunch of champions went way under .500 on the road. Your theory might need some work.
Not that many teams right? Again to prove my point that it's the exception more than the norm.

And all those teams you pointed out who won chips with lackluster road records HAD ONE VERY GLARING THING IN COMMON......

Dominant Bigs.....

something I'm afraid the Clippers dont have. And brings me right to my other "theory" that I've been preaching all season long....

Habing Legit Bigs Matter.

In sum, .500 road record + lack of bigs = no championship

Not that many teams right? Again to prove my point that it's the exception more than the norm.

And all those teams you pointed out who won chips with lackluster road records HAD ONE VERY GLARING THING IN COMMON......

Dominant Bigs.....

something I'm afraid the Clippers dont have.

“You ain’t winning a chip. History says so”

“Well actually not that many teams”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom