THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People on here were calling him Jamal Crawford.

Baffling

Always start high in negotiations.

The worst part is that the Celtics can't get equal value for him now. He's no longer a young asset on a rookie contract, any team that trades for him knows they're going to have to pay him big money this offseason.

The Celtics are either going to have to trade him for less then his actual value, let him walk for nothing or pay him big money.

It's going to be interesting to see how Browns contract negotiations influence Brandon Ingram's upcoming contract. You know that Ingram is going to want similar money. I wonder if the Pelicans are willing to give Ingram $30m/year

Nets will be better than the Celtics this season and for the next 3 seasons minimum.

Agree to disagree I guess.

giphy.gif

I think there's a chance BK has the same issue as Boston did last year with too many mouths to feed.

Last edited:
Jaylen Brown gotta be the most overrated player probably in the last decade.

Also, Fultz shot still looks terrible. The thing is, he doesnt really need to shoot the ball to be effective. He's so damn good at everything else that he could just stick to floaters, layups, and attempting wide open 3s.

Yeah he goofed if that offer was on the table.

Nets have Kyrie and a damaged KD and they're both weirdos. I honestly like the position the Celtics are in compared to the Nets TBH. But yeah those assets should have yielded more. Absolutely.

The more I think about it, the more this tells me firing Hinkie was the right choice, he had a similar strategy where he knew how to collect assets just as well as anyone in the league but never proved that he knew what to do with them.

The sixers would definitely look different right now.

Who are these 'assets' that are good enough to get the second best SG in the league?
LeVert and Allen is a good start.. I mean I see people say the Nuggets all the time and I don’t think a Gary Harris package is much better than that, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom