THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq said he couldn’t get into the Roxbury in ‘96, when he moved to LA. I find that hard to believe :lol:

Reactions: Ube
This really might be the worst list i've seen in a long long time... but again their aim is to have it discussed for the foolery

What’s crazy to me is how they put out their list...then manufacture their controversy the same day by putting out debates like, “do you think we ranked so and so too high”...or too low :lol:.

ESPN got real bad with this. Anyways, is SLAM still doing their top 50s? They used to have some really good ones. With dope write ups.

What’s crazy to me is how they put out their list...then manufacture their controversy the same day by putting out debates like, “do you think we ranked so and so too high”...or too low :lol:.

ESPN got real bad with this. Anyways, is SLAM still doing their top 50s? They used to have some really good ones. With dope write ups.
Nah last year it was awful lol
Melo was in the top 50 lol

She mentioned defense doe. And she said him blowing up the locker room which didn’t help them make the playoffs

I really don't GAF if bron was left off the team or not.... but there's guys who win MVP playing no semblance of defense at all so that reason is laughable :lol:. Only valid reason to leave him off that list of the top 15 were the injuries, outside of that as much as i don't rock with Lebron it's kind of ridiculous to say he wasn't a top 15 guy last year.

I really don't GAF if bron was left off the team or not.... but there's guys who win MVP playing no semblance of defense at all so that reason is laughable :lol:. Only valid reason to leave him off that list of the top 15 were the injuries, outside of that as much as i don't rock with Lebron it's kind of ridiculous to say he wasn't a top 15 guy last year.

Of course he was. But ALL NBA is by positions...and there were at last 5 Forwards who had better seasons than him last year. I’m Not mad at him making all nba third team last year. I’d have had LMA...but it’s whatever. I posted that moreso to bring home Jackie’s point about the integrity of the writers, access, media and ****.

That’s all.

Of course he was. But ALL NBA is by positions...and there were at last 5 Forwards who had better seasons than him last year. I’m Not mad at him making all nba third team last year. I’d have had LMA...but it’s whatever. I posted that moreso to bring home Jackie’s point about the integrity of the writers, access, media and ****.

That’s all.

She's right but this ain't specific to Bron... it's the thing for most of the generational talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom