THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna talk about narratives. The Nuggets turnaround being credited to Carmelo is one of the worst.

There’s a reason Andre Miller and Camby were ahead of him in PER, Win Shares, and VORP.

It's not that surprising their PER would be higher. Miller was a pass first PG that didn't take a lot of shots and Camby was a big man that only scored at the rim or open 15 footers.

It's not that surprising their PER would be higher. Miller was a pass first PG that didn't take a lot of shots and Camby was a big man that only scored at the rim or open 15 footers.

Exactly :lol:

Carlos Boozer & Big Z had a higher PER than Bron in 03-04. God forbid a Rookie doesn’t lead vets in player efficiency rating in the early 00s.

Point is....Melo should’ve been ROY. Co-ROY at the LEAST. That wasn’t Bron’s award. :smh:

Exactly :lol:

Carlos Boozer & Big Z had a higher PER than Bron in 03-04. God forbid a Rookie doesn’t lead vets in player efficiency rating in the early 00s.

Point is....Melo should’ve been ROY. Co-ROY at the LEAST. That wasn’t Bron’s award. :smh:

I thought it should have been the same case for the ROY between Yao and Amare the year before too

Lakeshow needs a HUGE year from Kuzma
I said early in the summer, in a lot of the ways he's the most important Laker. They desperately need him to pop to achieve championship contention or up his trade value.

Leandro Barbosa was effective with the same shot and way less sauce
Is there a guard (non Ben Simmons) that gets away with being an effective offensive player with no jumper? I would say Fultz model his game after someone like Tony Parker, but I don't know how realistic that is in today's game.

Is there a guard (non Ben Simmons) that gets away with being an effective offensive player with no jumper? I would say Fultz model his game after someone like Tony Parker, but I don't know how realistic that is in today's game.

Do we consider Eric Bledsoe a non shooter?
Might as well add Wall.

I feel like Fultz has enough sauce to get away with playing lead guard with a shaky shot. Shaky, not broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom