THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's suspend his license.

Prison? Do we think he deserves prison?

I mean bro the pilot is dead.....

They’re not trying to get anybody put in prison from what I’ve read, they’re basically just suing the company he flew with. Not sure what they’re asking for in the suit though.

Mike Conley has to be the most out of nowhere washedness I’ve ever seen from a really good player. Are his legs just done for or what?

I mean bro the pilot is dead.....

They’re not trying to get anybody put in prison from what I’ve read, they’re basically just suing the company he flew with. Not sure what they’re asking for in the suit though.
I'd ask for all of the company's money

I'd want them bankrupt

Whatever that amount is, split between Vanessa and the pilot's family

The way I understand things, the pilot was licensed to use fancy equipment to fly through fog, but the company was not

*edit

Reading what I wrote, all the more reason why he shouldn't have flown to begin with smh...if the pilot had somehow lived I'd have sued him for sure..

Of course
It’s been beautiful to watch this season

I can't lie, Giannis is my favorite player to watch live. The way he impacts the game goes beyond the statline as crazy as that sounds. You can't fully appreciate his game until you see him live.

Told people that this kid was the goods and was one of the better players in the draft

Damn I need to be a GM lol

He’s from Rainier Beach, Seattle just like Dejounte Murray, Nate Robinson, Jamal Crawford, Doug Christie, etc. Thing with KPJ is that he can be impulsive and inconsistent. Would really be cool to see him play under a good coach or in a good system to utilize his talents to the highest potential. Wouldn’t want him to be another Tony Wroten.

He’s from Rainier Beach, Seattle just like Dejounte Murray, Nate Robinson, Jamal Crawford, Doug Christie, etc. Thing with KPJ is that he can be impulsive and inconsistent. Would really be cool to see him play under a good coach or in a good system to utilize his talents to the highest potential. Wouldn’t want him to be another Tony Wroten.
Impulsive and Inconsistent sounds like a Top 5 pick in previous years draft class...

Bro I watch more basketball than you could imagine Conley was good but really good is pushing it

I’d say he was really good. His impact on the games for the Grizzlies over the years always went past the numbers. And even just last year he was averaging 21 and 7. So for him to have this crazy drop off out of nowhere when it was supposed to be a great situation makes no sense unless his body just gave out on him this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom