THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say he was really good. His impact on the games for the Grizzlies over the years always went past the numbers. And even just last year he was averaging 21 and 7. So for him to have this crazy drop off out of nowhere when it was supposed to be a great situation makes no sense unless his body just gave out on him this summer.
Prbly spent all summer tryna figure out if that baby is really his or not lol

Don’t know if this been posted but i know earlier it was talked about if Bron was there or not

E3540039-734B-4FB4-A1E7-B4F38C0BF441.png

i dunno about great situation with mitchell being ball dominant

They badly needed another guard that could create for himself. Maybe the biggest issue is Mitchell is so ball dominant that he won’t allow that to happen. Needs to just have a bunch of spot up shooters and defenders around him for his game to work.

i dunno about great situation with mitchell being ball dominant
This is the root of it. It’s making Conley over think as well. This has a cascade effect on ingles as he doesn’t know how to function well with Conley either

The biggest issue is that gobert isn’t being dominant defensively

Doesn't make sense to me that the Bucks coming off a great season (regular season wise) and a top 3 player in the league last year and barely get any Nationally Televised games, yet we're constantly stuck with teams that weren't even good last year getting stomped on primetime.

Doesn't make sense to me that the Bucks coming off a great season (regular season wise) and a top 3 player in the league last year and barely get any Nationally Televised games, yet we're constantly stuck with teams that weren't even good last year getting stomped on primetime.
probably not a big ratings grabber

For sure I agree with that and I think he will - remember last year was the furthest any of the Bucks top guys had been in the postseason - every eventual title team goes through the tough road before winning one - happened to Jordan, Lebron, and Kobe without Shaq

You forgot the most recent example in Golden State. They went through it before breaking the glass ceiling.

I'd ask for all of the company's money

I'd want them bankrupt

Whatever that amount is, split between Vanessa and the pilot's family

The way I understand things, the pilot was licensed to use fancy equipment to fly through fog, but the company was not

*edit

Reading what I wrote, all the more reason why he shouldn't have flown to begin with smh...if the pilot had somehow lived I'd have sued him for sure..

You guys really gotta chill. YALL are all worried about suing because of the money and because you’re petty non-celebrities. Vanessa is sitting on $600MM, she doesn’t give a **** about the money. People talking about bankruptcy and ruining families but no lawsuit is going to bring Kobe and GiGi back. Just hire the best legal team possible, take it to court and let it play out. No need with all this extra stuff. Let the woman grieve and her lawyers will handle the rest.

So I didn’t read through all the replies in here but did anyone comment on Kyrie looking like a ****ing weirdo just sitting there with a face like he didn’t have a care in the world just casually chewing his gum :lol:

MJ was giving this amazing speech crying his eyes out and they pan to Kyrie looking like he didn’t even care if he was there or not. Idk if somebody gave the dude some Xanax beforehand or what but it was a weird look considering he was supposed to be really close to Kobe.

You forgot the most recent example in Golden State. They went through it before breaking the glass ceiling.

You guys really gotta chill. YALL are all worried about suing because of the money and because you’re petty non-celebrities. Vanessa is sitting on $600MM, she doesn’t give a **** about the money. People talking about bankruptcy and ruining families but no lawsuit is going to bring Kobe and GiGi back. Just hire the best legal team possible, take it to court and let it play out. No need with all this extra stuff. Let the woman grieve and her lawyers will handle the rest.
The company could be worth 100 dollars and I'd still want that money. That's just how I am. It's the principle of the matter.

So I didn’t read through all the replies in here but did anyone comment on Kyrie looking like a ****ing weirdo just sitting there with a face like he didn’t have a care in the world just casually chewing his gum :lol:

MJ was giving this amazing speech crying his eyes out and they pan to Kyrie looking like he didn’t even care if he was there or not. Idk if somebody gave the dude some Xanax beforehand or what but it was a weird look considering he was supposed to be really close to Kobe.
I didn't watch at all but somehow I'm not surprised by what you're describing. He's just wired differently

I think from all of Kyrie's interviews and appearances we know that he is very private and does not like to share all the special moments, which he had with Kobe and others and I honestly think that this deserves respect as well.

I remember 2Pac once sang "crying inside, but outside you looking fearless" and I think that is just how Kyrie is.

I didn't watch at all but somehow I'm not surprised by what you're describing. He's just wired differently

I wouldn’t doubt it if in Kyrie’s head he was wondering why everyone was so upset because “Kobe is still all around us in this galaxy”

See Horford, Al sir

Eh wouldn’t say that. When Embiid went out Horford played great and made some of us even think we’re better off without Embiid. He’s just a terrible fit beside him jacking up a ton of threes just cause Brett says so. If Embiid wasn’t playing or if he was just simply on the Celtics I think he’d still be looking like the same dude.

How far is Capitol Hill from the area I was talking about staying in?

And you were saying the selection of women out there in Seattle isn’t the best or what?
And yeah lemme get those other activities to check out as well.

I think those locations are all pretty close together but Wallingford would be closest then Fremont then Ballard. However, in the grand scheme of things they are all somewhere between like 10-15 minutes away. I swear everything is about that distance :lol:.

Yambs
I’m not saying the yambs are beat. Obviously I’ve done my fair share of procurement out here but never really saw anything exotic like that. Definitely some good looking girls out there for sure, though.

Things to do in Seattle
-Space Needle is touristy but I would recommend it (I might be biased since I’ve wanted to go for years before I first came out here).
-There’s a bundle package you can get with a Space Needle ticket that also gets you a ticket go to this epic Garden and Glasshouse (I only know because I did this for a date once :lol:). I might defer to the women in your group about if they want to check it out but regardless it’s really nice.
-I recommended eating at Pike Place Market but I’d also just walk around since it’s so huge and there’s a lot to see
-Once again, somewhat biased, but the Museum of Flight is also really cool. Tons of amazing stuff there. More on this via PM if interested.
-I would also recommend checking out the Sky View Observatory. Epic views and they have a bar.
-Another great observatory with views, a bunch of exhibits and a bar is Smith Tower. I want to say I prefer it over Sky View but they’re both so different and each are definitely worthy of a visit.
-T-Mobile Park is pretty dope so it might worth checking for a Mariners game while you’re out there as an alternative activity.
-I haven’t been yet but I heard the Museum of Pop Culture is supposed to be fun and interesting.

Those are what come to mind immediately but I’ll continue to think on it. If you guys are interested in any City Tours or anything let me know and I can recommend some options because I’ve had to a lot of the them in my time :lol:.

yo what is wrong with ya'll & this weird obsession with how other people grieve their actual friends, ***** ain't look sad enough for you...... are you ****ing kidding me

This is one reason why some public figures avoid mass events like this, because their emotions are put on display to be analyzed and critiqued on an endless cycle for the entertainment of other people. We have no clue what's really going through Kyrie or anybody else's mind at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom