THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I didn’t read through all the replies in here but did anyone comment on Kyrie looking like a ****ing weirdo just sitting there with a face like he didn’t have a care in the world just casually chewing his gum :lol:

MJ was giving this amazing speech crying his eyes out and they pan to Kyrie looking like he didn’t even care if he was there or not. Idk if somebody gave the dude some Xanax beforehand or what but it was a weird look considering he was supposed to be really close to Kobe.
You really do belong in the hair salon.

So I didn’t read through all the replies in here but did anyone comment on Kyrie looking like a ****ing weirdo just sitting there with a face like he didn’t have a care in the world just casually chewing his gum :lol:

MJ was giving this amazing speech crying his eyes out and they pan to Kyrie looking like he didn’t even care if he was there or not. Idk if somebody gave the dude some Xanax beforehand or what but it was a weird look considering he was supposed to be really close to Kobe.

85218083_3420048218023678_2020138082421964800_n.jpg

Mike Conley has to be the most out of nowhere washedness I’ve ever seen from a really good player. Are his legs just done for or what?
Small guards in their 30s can get washed quick.

Conley also had the heel injuries the last year or two.

Y’all really have no place to comment on the lawsuit or really how anyone is grieving, especially Vanessa. Nobody has any clue what she is going through. Not a single clue. The grieving process should be respected and private, but y’all are gonna be judgmental and opinionated.... It’s wrong.
V showed the world she is incredibly strong and a beautiful soul, I wish she could have the privacy and respect she deserves as she grieves. The lawsuit is a part of that process for her, the pilot was negligent and this wouldn’t have happened otherwise. When it came out she was suing I was like damn, that should’ve been kept private but I guess that’s the world we live in.

Lamest ***** in the thread

:lol: Aww you big mad with your hero in your avy

He can grieve however he wants, he actually was personally friends with Kobe. All I did was ask whether anybody said anything about it cause it just stood out to me as I was watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom