THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah....Nick Wright is on a level of his own. Sam & Andy are def GSW Homers/Steph Stans...and shoot at Bron often. But they ain’t on Nick Wright type of time. No credibility is wild. Their point on nba media coverage these days is on point. Yes, they’re biased. But they ain’t no hot take Nick Wright bs. That’s a whole nother level.

Andy is annoying and a meat head. Lightyears pod is fye tho :pimp:.

Anyways....I’m seeing the spicy-Ness starting to round to form again. So much teams with a lot of hope :lol:. All imma say is....WE GON See!

NBA season is back baby :pimp:.
You also have to consider Nick Wright is pretty much an actor/entertainer since he’s on tv.
That Sam dude baits 24/7 and people actually take him serious lol

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink kinda what I was speaking to earlier.

Bleacher Report just released their top 50 players 30 mins ago. They ranked Kobe at #14. And while I’ll ALLOW IT, because I’m always down for Kobe slander....it’s hilarious to me how the tweet after they post the link to their top 50 of all time...they post this meme, suggesting WTF at Kobe being ranked 14th. All to bait the discussion :lol:

it's all business at the end of the day, hence why you hear never ending hottakes about the Lakers/Knicks/Celtics etc etc, huge fanbases, invested fans = more clicks which = more revenue

FVV was cooking Steph so bad he was calling for switches and getting locked up on the other end. Not top 5 material in the least.

so you....and everybody that liked your post is going with Harden > Steph huh....:nerd:

Y'all know what it is. My Mavs, My Lakers. :pimp:
Screen-Shot-2016-04-13-at-11.03.06-AM.png

I'm here for Kawhi Leonard winning three Finals MVPs with three different franchises and bringing a first title to a second franchise and becoming one of the all time greats because he still doesn't have a good enough narrative to wake people up.

Even with the weight fluctuating, they should do it for the start of training camp. Still don't believe off of injury last year Bron was playing at 280. Seemed like a built in excuse.

Klay keeps getting disrespected. :lol:

Son carried a heavy load by playing hard ON BOTH ENDS for a dynasty.

Klay is a throwback to the 80's and 90's on the defensive end of the floor. In the last few seasons against Harden (regular and post season) after he gets screened he fights to get back in front of his defensive assignment (Harden) --totally throwing off everything that Houston is able to do to be successful against other teams.

So refreshing to see a player fighting to get through a screen or get back to the original defensive assignment in today's game.

I have to believe that if Klay wasn’t expected to miss half the season, he would have been ranked higher on that list.

I mean this ain't the first time he's been slighted.

CJ is ahead of him. Zion ain't played a game yet and above him. C'mon now. People bout to really see Klay's value when the warriors guards are getting demolished.

I mean this ain't the first time he's been slighted.

CJ is ahead of him. Zion ain't played a game yet and above him. C'mon now. People bout to really see Klay's value when the warriors guards are getting demolished.

I mean....Klay was ranked 19th by ESPN going into the season this year. Clearly, they’re basing this on the type of season he’s going to have since he’s coming off an injury and missing half the season.

but I see what you’re trying to do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom