THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers.jpg

slack-imgs-12-770x385.jpg

I name 3 teams, you name 2. But I’m basketball thotting?

Interesting

So nothing that actually has to do with how he played basketball factored into her doing that.
I hate the media.

Again...that’s not the point she was making. There’s a real case that Lemarcus Aldridge or another Forward could’ve been in Bron’s spot on all nba third team. She’s saying how the writers don’t have the balls to leave him off because of access etc.

But y’all not reading today :lol:.

The revenge tour, the real young core, Houston "this is the year" Rockets, etc all went up in flames.

-Revenge Tour happened in 2017.
-Nuggets did in fact...have the REAL YOUNG CORE....and built that core into an ALL NBA Center/MVP candidate who led his team to the 2 seed and a bucket away from the WCF. While the Lakers shipped theirs young core away.

That didn’t go up in flames. That happened.

Again...that’s not the point she was making. There’s a real case that Lemarcus Aldridge or another Forward could’ve been in Bron’s spot on all nba third team. She’s saying how the writers don’t have the balls to leave him off because of access etc.

But y’all not reading today :lol:.

I mean I read it, I just don't think it's as asinine as you're making it. None of these media voted teams end up properly anyway. Klay got ******, if anyone, from not making the list.

-My Nuggets
-#ALA
-Jazz
-WarriorsWorld (Rooting for Dlo will be fun :nerd:)
-Hawks
-Pels :nerd: :nerd:. Go Zo! Go BI!

Im close to rocking with the Mavs. Think they might can have something this year....

Brandon Ingram might be good idk but I’m so glad I don’t have to watch him on the Lakers anymore :lol:

Still riding for Zo tho :pimp:

Last edited:
-My Nuggets
-#ALA
-Jazz
-WarriorsWorld (Rooting for Dlo will be fun :nerd:)
-Hawks
-Pels :nerd: :nerd:. Go Zo! Go BI!

Im close to rocking with the Mavs. Think they might can have something this year....
Save a spot for when Melo get to the league

-Revenge Tour happened in 2017.
-Nuggets did in fact...have the REAL YOUNG CORE....and built that core into an ALL NBA Center/MVP candidate who led his team to the 2 seed and a bucket away from the WCF. While the Lakers shipped theirs young core away.

That didn’t go up in flames. That happened.

How much yall paying Murray?

Hate it. Cut the violation from 10 to 5 or whatever but guys should have to make all of their FTs

Bruh, it's stupid as **** and their reasoning makes it even dumber.

From the article:
It marks the latest move -- in both the G League and the NBA -- to improve game flow and reduce the length of games.

Spending 10 minutes to review whose fingernail touched the ball last, or whether or not a slap on the wrist was a flagrant 1 or 2 slows the game up much more than some ******* free throws do. NBA is trending backwards and these rule change suggestions aren't going to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom