THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My top whatever as posted in the legacy thread

Jordan

Kareem
Bron
Magic
Kobe
Shaq
Bird
Duncan
Kevin Durant
Hakem
steph curry

There should be a gap between Kareem and Bron but not between Kareem and MJ imo
Understandable. There probably isn’t that large of a gap between Kareem and Jordan but for me it’s simply recognizing how solidly Jordan has that one spot

I think there’s a gap between cap and Jordan just off the strength of how impactful Jordan was with his chips. Best player on his team for all 6 of his rings in conjunction with everything else on the resume.

I Put a small gap between Kareem and Bron due to chips, points, etc but I think bron’s longevity could put #2 in play. I doubt it though

MJ
Kareem

Magic
Bron/Kobe

Bird/Shaq/Duncan
Hakeem

Wilt/KD/Russell

If Shaq stayed in shape (kept his physique from his Orlando days) then he probably would’ve of been the GOAT, or behind MJ and Kareem.

If we didn’t factor in achievements and accolades I would’ve had Kareem as the GOAT over MJ. Just based on talent, size, and athleticism.

If Shaq stayed in shape (kept his physique from his Orlando days) then he probably would’ve of been the GOAT, or behind MJ and Kareem.

If we didn’t factor in achievements and accolades I would’ve had Kareem as the GOAT over MJ. Just based on talent, size, and athleticism.

Kareem actually matches or bests MJ in almost every accolade except finals MVPs and defensive selections/DPOTY.

-Revenge Tour happened in 2017.
-Nuggets did in fact...have the REAL YOUNG CORE....and built that core into an ALL NBA Center/MVP candidate who led his team to the 2 seed and a bucket away from the WCF. While the Lakers shipped theirs young core away.

That didn’t go up in flames. That happened.

From this past season

Revenge tour dummy! :pimp:

REVENGE
TOUR
DUMMY

MVP Curry revenge tour :pimp:

Revenge tour back on :pimp:

Shot 41/34% in the finals

Up. In. Flames.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Stress reaction? Fracture?

A stress reaction is the precursor to a true stress fracture. Stress reactions are often accompanied by localized pain and swelling. When this type of injury is diagnosed the affected individual will be allotted a specific amount of time to rest in hopes that the remodeling process can catch back up and the bone can return to full strength. However should the injury go undetected or the problematic motion resumed too early, a stress reaction can easily develop into a true stress fracture. These injuries require longer periods of rest and, in some cases, surgical intervention.

Lakers already lost Cousins for the season.
Kuzma out indefinitely.
Anthony Davis made out of glass.
LeBron is washed and will be 35 years old before the year ends.

It might turn out like the first run with Dwight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom