THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR Smith needs to get drug tested before any team even considers signing him

1582853828090.png

So you picking Zion over Tatum when he can't shoot anywhere close to as good. Then Luka who's nowhere near the defender and a worse shooter than Tatum.

yup.
love the 2 way versatility of Tatum, love his shooting since his beard connected and he came back from injury & I consider him the best young forward in the game but Luka and Zion are generational talents.

I got injury concerns with Zion but he’s basically mini Shaq and Luka is a much better playmaker and better equipped to run an offense.

It's close but Luka and Trae play zero defense. Trae is lights out on offense but he's one of the worst defenders in the league and he can't win games so far. Ja got his team as the 8th seed as a rookie in a tougher conference.
The west is considerably worse than it was last season with all the injuries. Rookie Luka>Rookie Ja if we're being honest

The west 8th seed last year won 48 games. I have a difficult time seeing this year's 8th seed getting close to that

Luka
Zion
Taytum
Trae
JA

Luka is probably gonna be the face of the NBA after Giannis...
He's the least athletic amongst those listed, but he's the most skilled and he has the highest IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom