THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a 10% difference, turns out it's 13%. On identical attempts as well (258 for Tatum 252 for Luka)
Lucas been a pro for a long time and I get it… How are you going to be a pro since you are 13 yet you still don’t play defense?But he Play the smart pick and roll game… And he shoots a three ball… thats it. He has no footwork. cement feet. Tatum out there like Neo getting to the bucket. Look at how many games Tatum has played he’s barely been injured up there playing 79 games the year all three seasons almost. getting two blocks a game LOL. Not to mention he doing things with his pivot foot luka couldn't dream of.
I have been tough on Tatum....And it’s not because I’ve never believed he was a superstar… But it’s because I wanted to relish this evolution of him turning into a star..to call him a superstar so quick is like almost ruining it...but the kid is really there I can’t believe it… He’s making all the shots that he was missing before it’s just who he is now..And it’s nothing to him he knows it

People already knew what Luka was before he entered the league… And it’s a little bit of a surprise because you never know if that same success is going to convert over to the NBA. But the scary thing is… We don’t even know what Tatums ceiling is yet and that’s scary for everybody in the league

Lucas been a pro for a long time and I get it… How are you going to be a pro since you are 13 yet you still don’t play defense?But he Play the smart pick and roll game… And he shoots a three ball… thats it. He has no footwork. cement feet. Tatum out there like Neo getting to the bucket. Look at how many games Tatum has played he’s barely been injured up there playing 79 games the year all three seasons almost. getting two blocks a game LOL. Not to mention he doing things with his pivot foot luka couldn't dream of.
I have been tough on Tatum....And it’s not because I’ve never believed he was a superstar… But it’s because I wanted to relish this evolution of him turning into a star..to call him a superstar so quick is like almost ruining it...but the kid is really there I can’t believe it… He’s making all the shots that he was missing before it’s just who he is now..And it’s nothing to him he knows it

LinedGrizzledBustard-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom