THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horford playing great tonight like he did last time Embiid missed time continues to show how stupid of a signing that was if Brett’s plan was to play him at the 4 beside Embiid.

If Tatum keeps playing at this level, I think it would be difficult to not have him #1 on that list. After that...

Luka
Zion
Ja
Tray

I’m from Boston..we have 17 championships...defensive pedigree..I want a 2 way player

Bro. Not here.

F1D37544-29B4-4506-A833-6445D552B94C.gif

🤔

From

Being from Boston I want Tatum to be a superstar… but why dudes ready to gas so hard man. The kid finally found out how to use a pick and roll instead of his wild layups from 2 years ago. Luka been doing that since day 1 in the league. Theis makes tatum look really good. tatum not out there slamming on people. So whats the fuss??He aint really doing anything brad beal aint been doing tbh. He had a few bad turnovers too. Hes getting better and better but pump the brakes.

To this

Lucas been a pro for a long time and I get it… How are you going to be a pro since you are 13 yet you still don’t play defense?But he Play the smart pick and roll game… And he shoots a three ball… thats it. He has no footwork. cement feet. Tatum out there like Neo getting to the bucket. Look at how many games Tatum has played he’s barely been injured up there playing 79 games the year all three seasons almost. getting two blocks a game LOL. Not to mention he doing things with his pivot foot luka couldn't dream of.
I have been tough on Tatum....And it’s not because I’ve never believed he was a superstar… But it’s because I wanted to relish this evolution of him turning into a star..to call him a superstar so quick is like almost ruining it...but the kid is really there I can’t believe it… He’s making all the shots that he was missing before it’s just who he is now..And it’s nothing to him he knows it

🤔

Man, it must be nice being a fan of a team where you can talk about previous championships without a bunch of people given you crap for living in the past. I wouldn't have any idea what that's like, but it seems like it would be nice.
why is the nba thread better ever since you came back?

Imma chill a bit on tatum hype train, dude is playing his best stretch of his career need to see him do this consistently love luka zion and ice trae's game too. But if he does what hes doing consistently I can put him at 1. Dude is doing this on a deep team compare to the 3 who is doing numbers on worse teams. Plus cant forget the playoff run as a rookie. But with how magnificent the other 3 anyone can be the top since theyre so young.

why is ad missing hella easy shots lately? these are ****ing kwame brown like misses right at the rim

Giannis should win MVP but this Lakers roster without Lebron would be lucky to win like 20 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom