THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting, scoring, gravity.. pretty much everyone's strengths vs everyone's strengths. Not sure how else we're supposed to compare?

Gravity? C'mon man. Term was literally made up a couple years ago to big up Steph. Magic's playmaking and being almost universally regarded as the best leader the game has ever seen > Steph's 'gravity'. Which seems much less effective when 2 of the other greatest shooters of all time aren't out there.

Gravity? C'mon man. Term was literally made up a couple years ago to big up Steph. Magic's playmaking and being almost universally regarded as the best leader the game has ever seen > Steph's 'gravity'. Which seems much less effective when 2 of the other greatest shooters of all time aren't out there.
Shaq had gravity 20 years ago. Aint some new phenomenom. Curry just the greatest to do it on the perimeter

Kobe had better footwork/mid-range and post arsenal but at the same time KD didn't need to be as strong in those areas because of his length.
I can agree with this.

Kobe just isn't in the same stratosphere as far as a shooter on any part of the floor.

Magic played 12 seasons before retiring with HIV and had 9 1st team selections, 4 assist titles and 2 steals titles
Curry has played 10 seasons and has 3 1st team selections, 1 scoring title and 1 steal title.

Magic has more chips, MVPs and FMVPs.

I don't get it. It's not really close right now. Being a better shooter and scorer can't trump all that.

Last edited:
Steph ain't even better than KD all time. Y'all Bistephuals are something else man. He had 1 all time great season in 2016 which was punctuated by the biggest choke job in the history of the sport. KD really saved that man's legacy.

Exactly. Steph is a all time great but since they love to nitpick at certain dudes it's only fair to do that with everybody.

Steph only got 1 ring w/o KD and that came from a Cavs team w/o Kyrie for overtime of game 1 and the rest of the series plus w/o Kevin Love and he couldn't get FMVP in that series either. :lol:

Steph's lack of defense has played a part in his teams losing in the finals also.

Is defense the only thing Kobe was able to do better than KD?

The injury really sucks for him. Going to miss a full year of his prime. Hope he can get somewhat back to where he was.

I can agree with this.

Kobe just isn't in the same stratosphere as far as a shooter on any part of the floor.

:lol:

We know you a wild Celtics fan so of course you ain't gon give him his credit but you sound like you didn't even watch Kobe throughout his career.

Burry has been the best PG in the golden age of PGs

When Magic was playing, the 1 spot was the weakest position on the floor b.

Burry has been the best PG in the golden age of PGs

When Magic was playing, the 1 spot was the weakest position on the floor b.

Interesting seeing as CP0 is the only current PG playing that would crack the top 10 all time. Zeke and Stockton >> all Curry's competition.

:lol:

We know you a wild Celtics fan so of course you ain't gon give him his credit but you sound like you didn't even watch Kobe throughout his career.
What am I not giving Kobe credit for? He's deservedly a top 15 player all time. Had a great career.

The idea that he is remotely as good of a shooter as KD is completely laughable and only something the most delusional Kobe fan could even try to argue.

There's no reason to catch feelings.

What am I not giving Kobe credit for? He's deservedly a top 15 player all time. Had a great career.

The idea that he is remotely as good of a shooter as KD is completely laughable and only something the most delusional Kobe fan could even try to argue.

There's no reason to catch feelings.

I ain't catching feelings. It's funny seeing your same routine over and over.

You not knowing Kobe is a better playmaker than KD is laughable. That has been the obvious flaw in KD's game when Steph was out.

Kobe had 15 seasons of all NBA play. Only Bron, Duncan and Kareem can match that. He's no lower than 7 all time. His resume is that elite.

He gotta chill though, Bron need to take his *** there to learn some more damn moves.

Kobe so trash that every dynamic player wants to spend money and take his classes and tutoring sessions just to spend all the time learning ..what not to do.

Imagine asking #15 to tutor you.

Bleacher dead to me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom