THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EB5516A6-9174-4C51-9A6C-952DD4BCBB80.jpeg

If KD and Lance Stephenson had a kid.

Kid from Ottawa, I was living 10 mins away from his highschool, I wasn't following closely, especially after he graduated but was so hyped when I heard his name. I had to double check and it was him. :nthat:

**** it imma go and say the Lakers wont make the playoffs. I can’t see them winning 46-50 games with trash guard play and injury prone stars.

I’m not even sure that’s a hot take.
They have a roster full of elite shooters, defenders, and playmakers. Top 3 seed easily.

Sad/Funny enough, I think the Lakers veered too much into addressing their guard shooting this summer. Feel like it was overdoing it signing Avery Bradley, Quinn Cook and Troy Daniels. I was fine with Danny Green and understood the Klutch tax with KCP.

This is likely gonna be the first season I don't interact at all, which sucks because it should be one of the best in a very long time. Gonna miss y'all and the ridiculous hot takes but gotta work. I might lurk though ?

Oh and the Lakers are gonna struggle to make the offs? Seriously? Come on man ?. If they don't it'll be injury based

Bron has his first semi major injury ever and all of a sudden he’s injury prone?
Meanwhile PG is rehabbing a shoulder injury and Kawhi plays like 60 games max , yet they don’t get the injury prone label lol

Sorry if posted already, but this had better be Part 1 of a 30-part series. Also, I really do miss the days when it was just Ernie, Charles and Kenny.

Other than the AD addition I’m just not seeing the optimism for this Laker team. That’s an ugly looking roster. If LeBron or AD misses 10 games this year they’re legitimately going to be fighting for a playoff spot. Their third and fourth best players are Kuzma and Danny Green man.

Lmao at other than the Addition of AD :lol: as if adding one of the top players to a team does nothing.

but but but... What if AD/Lebron miss time.... as if that can't be said with any of the other duo's in the West. PG coming off two shoulder injuries & Kawhi is incapable of playing a full season w/o major rest. Yet i don't continually hear about the possibility of them getting hurt :lol:. Embiid drink the wrong milkshake & gotta miss a playoff game.... and you talking injuries

Also :lol::lol: at a Sixer fan talking about the fit of the Lakers as if yall don't have the spacing of a mouse hole

I cannot believe that this dude Kyrie is now trying to say that things ended the way they did with the Celtics because his grandpa died.......
I did not want to be the one to say but that **** was weird to me as well. Blaming a dead man for your change of heart is weird
It’s really not that weird at all. If you’ve lost an immediate family member while trying to work a stressful job what he said makes all the sense in the world. I’ve lived that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom